ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

College Bowlfest Plays

Time to get the ball rolling on the bowl season. Will have write-ups soon. As for the first selection, We have Utah and BYU up shortly at 3 30 ET.

Now I am not going to go too deep on analysis here but I do like Utah in this spot vs a solid BYU team. Despite the loss of star TB Booker late in the year the Utes are more than capable with Joe Williams fillng in. They have an excellent run-blocking scheme and will face a decent BYU front that is physical but can be susceptible to zone-read runs. Wilson has had his moments this yr but as long as the chains are moving I look for him to convert critical short yardage situations with his arm and legs.

On defense the Utes match up well with Mangum and having played each other before they are familiar with some of their offensive tendencies. While BYU has been able for the most part to run up points on weaker competition they take a big step up here against a tough, ball-hawking Utes defense. Mangum is at times carefree with the ball and as the game wears on I expect him to force some throws into tight coverage.

Take the better defense here and a team that has held its own in the PAC12 this year.

UTAH -2.5 -115

GL.

ringemup

Congrats on Utes win. NFL worth a look today.

Vikings -4 1ET

Fade one of the worst run D in the NFL vs AP. I thought Vikes showed improvement in their passing game last week vs a great Cardinals front. Like AP to run effectively here and move the chains. Bears have lost momentum last few weeks after surprising GB in Lambeau on Thanksgiving but they are reeling once again and inability to be stout up front on D is costing them games falling behind early and often. Look for Vikes to come out strong looking to use a strong running game and solid D which played well last week despite a few injuries vs MVP candidate Palmer. GL
    Attached Images  

ringemup

Grab Vikings at -4 right now it is excellent number considering some sharps bet the line all the way up to 6 early on. 54% on Vikes slight public liking but not enough to cancel out this play.

ringemup

Congrats on Vikings backers. Lets keep rolling. Onto tomorrow probably have detailed breakdown of USF-WKY bowl.
    Attached Images  

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

are you on anything for Monday bowl wise?

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Thanks for the strong writeups and consistant winning!

Hopin you have a play in the MIAMI BEACH BOWL

ringemup

My bad guys been at work did not have time today but too close of a call on this game. Looking at NFL game tonight.

ringemup

Official play in for MNF

DET -2.5 +126

Now I know a lot of public is pounding NO maybe for legit reasons considering the Lions' primetime struggles in recent years. However a look at NO and aside from their win over TB they've been outgained by well over 700+ total yards in their last 5. Lions on the other hand are coming off 2 losses but one on a hail mary and vs a tough Rams D.

Stafford has the ability to pick this Saints D apart as they are atrocious against the pass and Megatron has a chance to shine in this spot. On the other side Brees is tough in the dome but the Lions showed vs Rodgers what they are capable of when on their assignments n D.

Look for DET to return the favor to the Saints from their 2 previous routs in the dome with Stafford and an improving defense and overall execution in the last 5. GL

ringemup

70% on NO along with a good chunk of smart money on opposite side. Public gets lucky only so many times guys. Lets do it.

lesterdymond

Damn missed this post.. Thanks in advance for your time ring

ringemup

Not gonna be long on this writeup I like Boise state to cover 6.5 some sharps have bet it down from 9 but it is mainly to take value of the additional touchdown.

I feel Boise is a mismatch for NIU esp their D vs 3rd stringer Graham I think Boise stacks the box and baits Graham into errant decisions leading to nice short fields for Boise's offense.

Experience also helps as this unit has a lot of guys from last years Fiesta win over Zona and have played better competition all year. Fade MAC here as Boise covers this and continues their excellent bowl form.

Play Boise -6.5. -115 GL.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Any lean tonite in GS BG game? Thanks bro nice work

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Any lean tonite in GS BG game? Thanks bro nice work
    Thks did not play this game will be looking at the Cincy-SDSU game most likely tomorrow. Lets keep this rolling.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You had an easy winner with Boise. Well done!

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by Suggartown View Post
    You had an easy winner with Boise. Well done!
    Same easy when you can turn the lights off early.

ringemup

Updating 4-0 ATS (+4 Units) Unit = $100

Will include units in my plays for rest of bowls. Running out of space to attach screenshots what a bummer. Cannot delete anything in attachments folder most likely just copy paste my wagers going forward.
    Attached Images  

ringemup

Early play 1H MTSU +2.5 -110, buying down to 1.5 myself to pay less juice. Play against public backing WMU at 65%. MTSU has at least competed with 2 power conference opponents in close losses to VAN and ILL. Look for them to come out firing early and behind a confident bunch having won 4 straight. Should help that they've played WKU they've faced better than what theyre going up against. Take points 1H.

#1) Sport : College Football
    Selection : Middle Tenn St 12/24/2015 9:00AM - (PST) Spread +1½ -107 for 1st Half
    Risking : 115.00 To Win : 107.48 USD

ringemup

5-0 ATS +5 Units

Congrats to MTSU 1H winners. Breaking down CIN-SDST Hawaii Bowl shortly.

ringemup

Taking stab at MTSU 2H ML +120

#1) Sport : College Football
    Selection : Middle Tenn St 12/24/2015 9:06AM - (PST) Money Line +120 for 2nd Half
    Risking : 100.00 To Win : 120.00 USD

ringemup

Think MTSU slows WMU down by adjusting to Davis and slow him down but so far I like the pressure MTSU I bringing Terrell looks helpless when pressured. MTSU has stalled last few drives but they had a few plays called back before half I expect them to run sum quick-hitters dial up a couple good calls vs WMU selling out to blitz Stockstill. Good game so far.

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Nice work

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.S. View Post
    Nice work
    Ty.

ringemup

Hawaii Sheraton Bowl 8 ET CIN vs. SDST

You got the 5th best total offense(CIN) vs the 5th best total defense(SDST). Something has to give. Now the line has shifted quite a bit here moving almost a full 5.5 points from opening as CIN-1.5 going as high as SDST -3.5 and settling back down to right about CIN +1.5. 58% on SDST but a good chunk of smart money is riding along the way.

Now one thing to note is QB G Kiel is out for this game for personal reasons. Moore will get the start in his place and is a capable backup having seen action in 8 games this year. SDST also starting backup Chapman who started the MWC championship game.

The high-powered SDST rushing attack faces off against a maligned CIN run D which ranked 84th and in all 5 losses they were outgained including over 460 vs USF and Houston. This is also a new challenge because of SDST's pro style offense as opposed to the read option offenses they face in the AAC. They will go against a massive, physical O-line that averages well over 300 against an undersized and soft run defense.

On the other side UC features an explosive attack averaging almost 560 total ypg and use a 3-back rotation to balance with the run game. Washington and Moore are the top targets outside. SDST is stingy and physical, allowing only 3.2 ypc 6th against run and 2nd in TOs forced. CIN had one of the worst turnover differentials in the nation and will need to take care of the ball against an opportunistic D.

There are 2 critical ingredients to bowl success and it means being able to pound the rock and defend the run. SDST does this very well and despite the extra preparation CIN has had I do not think they will be able to hold up against the smashmouth football coming their way. On the other side I think the 3-3-5 D SDST runs presents different looks that QB H. Moore has not seen before and will slow some drives. Expect SDST to establish dominance in the trenches and wear CIN down as game goes into the late stages with Pumphrey and Price taking turns. Their ball control offense will bleed clock and create fewer opportunities for the Cats as well as disrupting their rhythm offensively.

Think SOS maybe favors CIN but I do not think it is a big factor as they go up against a pro-style look. The play here is SDST -1.5 -108. GL

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

What do you like on the over under? I think it is at 57 now.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Thanks bro merry Christmas

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    What do you like on the over under? I think it is at 57 now.
    Sorry missed this no opinion on total though prob under if you are parlaying SDST.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Thanks bro merry Christmas
    Same.

lesterdymond

Ring em up!

Awesome job bud

ringemup

Updating 6-0 ATS 0-1ML +6 Units

Great win on Aztecs last night looking to keep the money train rolling. Higher-profile bowls coming up prob looking at either MIA-WSU or WASH-SMISS game to break down. Lets continue rolling.
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave ringemup 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lesterdymond

What's on tap today Big guy?

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Tulsa?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Guys don't rush him!

ringemup

Play- 2 Units MIA ML +105 Sun Bowl

This is one of the better games today and although WAZZU has overachieved they will be missing top target Marks due to injury. MIA comes in winning 4 of 5 and playing fast and confident on both sides. I think MIA has more speed on both sides of the football and will have had ample time in the film room to analyze their defensive approach to slowing the spread attack.Although they struggled in losses to NC and Clemson with similar offenses both are power-run offenses with quality O-lines. I like MIA to put together aggressive gameplan on D to disrupt Falk and co.. Their pass D is 29th and force 2 TOs pg. Look for MIA to come out control possession with the run and use Kaaya's arm to extend drives and keep WAZZUs offense at bay. GL

ringemup

60% Publics liking on WAZZU gladly fade it along with RLM in play line from -3 to -1 locks this play in.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Any plays for duke game?

123 Last