MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Spartan 6-Pack (39-28 ytd),

1. MSU -3 - Prople on here know j bet for and against the Spartans, but I'm sure this will be labeled a homer play anyway. Iowa is a very good football team. If they would've played state in September or October they may have won. But this MSU team turned the corner two weeks ago. The diversity of the offense will be unlike anything Iowa has played this year. MSU has a strength in stopping the run with their front 4 as you saw against Ohio state. Beathard has had a great year and I respect the heck out of ferentz, but i think the MSU offense is the difference in a TD win.

2. Houston -6 - I don't like the matchup for temple here. Houston proved last week that they can play D and they are undefeated with award at the helm.

3. MSU O28 points - Indoors helps and offense is clicking right now.

4. West Virginia -5.5 - Too much offense for WVU and they have played better D in the back half of the season.

5. USC +4 - I think Stanford is as overrated as anyone in the country. What about their body of work is so impressive? Squeaked by an injury depleted Notre dame team? Stanford has issues with teams with great skill position players, see recent defensive efforts vs ND and Oregon. USC scores enough to cover.

6. Money line parlay: Houston, Clemson, MSU

- I'm not playing the Clemson game but I would caution anyone on the Tar Heels. Clemson is better defensively than they get credit for and unc will not just parade up and down the fjeld. If j had to play the game it's be Clemson.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

freaking homer.. lol (obviously playing, i know you not one of these flag waving homer douchebags)

i kinda like iowa but not for more than beer money. hawkeyes can get ragged on for their schedule all day they still a solid team. i agree with most that once they face a clemson, okla, bama, they will have a hard time dealing with the athletes but i just dont think sparty is some athletically superior team. iowa wins in the trenches and i think continues pissing everyone off gl on the rest buddy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

agree with clemson, ive watched unc a few times and they never looked like this offensive juggernaut everyone makes them out to be. qb not impressive at all imo.

MSUSpartan32

Great match ups in trenches tonight. If you look at Dantonios record at MSU, he rarely loses to pro style, smash mouth, teams. It's hard to beat him j. The style he uses. Spread and zone read teams have given us way more trouble. Plenty of reasons to be on Iowa, you won't hear me bash them at all, I just think a good matchup for MSU.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    Great match ups in trenches tonight. If you look at Dantonios record at MSU, he rarely loses to pro style, smash mouth, teams. It's hard to beat him j. The style he uses. Spread and zone read teams have given us way more trouble. Plenty of reasons to be on Iowa, you won't hear me bash them at all, I just think a good matchup for MSU.
    Yeah our weakness is obviously in the secondary. I don't think Iowa will be able to exploit that weakness

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Iowa played one decent team (Northwestern) and a bunch of Big 10 wusses. I really cannot see Michigan State have a problem with Iowa in the 2nd half. -3 should be a safe play.

Your ML parlay will not pay very much, but should also hit. The problem is that there always seems to be one team who decides to take a crap and ruins what is a good wager.

MSUSpartan32

2-3-1 for the day, parlay hit was nice. 41-31 for the year