No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

North Carolina +5/+170 and USC +4.5/+178

Feel like it could be a 2-0 day ATS, and at least one should win SU.

Thoughts?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Love the Tar Heels but not the Trojans. I think Stanford will be flying high after that win again Notre Dame and being such a big rival in in USC. I like the over

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

What do you think of Temple and Iowa?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

what DD fave loses SU???

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Love the Tar Heels but not the Trojans. I think Stanford will be flying high after that win again Notre Dame and being such a big rival in in USC. I like the over
    Exactly on the same page

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I'll be on both plays. Good luck coiner

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Early degen play on Temple +5.5 to get me through the day.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Love Temple. Strong d. Tons of seniors.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

oddly enough I like all mascots that fly SU

owls, gldn eagle, falcons, hawkeys

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Feel like it could be a 2-0 day ATS, and at least one should win SU.

Thoughts?
    Where did you get your lines? Which book gave you those lines. They are Bull S**t and you know it. When are you phonies going to stop posting fake lines? You have no money, so stop trying to impress people. If you do not say where you got your lines, you are making them up. Current lines are UNC + 4 1/2 to 5, and USC + 4. No one is offering +170 or +178.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Where did you get your lines? Which book gave you those lines. They are Bull S**t and you know it. When are you phonies going to stop posting fake lines? You have no money, so stop trying to impress people. If you do not say where you got your lines, you are making them up. Current lines are UNC + 4 1/2 to 5, and USC + 4. No one is offering +170 or +178.
    Pretty sure if you stopped trying to be the SBR police all the time and used your brain for half a second you would prob realize that those are the ML's for those teams not the juice lmfao
    Points Awarded:

survive gave YOUNGBUCK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

and im pretty sure both of those lines were valid overnight when the post was made. this guy is a joke.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Daddy is on the fave ML's and has bad lines. -240

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you are full of bs and we all know it. hilarious you post the most fraudulent line of the week (sparty-2.5 1st of week) and go around questioning others. please post a ticket of your bet on sparty then please shut the fukk up. we know these bets are confusing to you as they dont include any -750 favs.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

trojans yes. UNC, nope

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Trojans have a shot to win outright...a ton of talent on their team. UNC...I'd love for it to happen, but they'd need to play a near flawless game. Their QB is legit, maybe he can push them over the top.

2daBank

agree with these guys about unc, the games ive watched them i been so unimpressed. i think clemson takes them to the woodshed honestly..

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

post a picture of yourself BigD -- i bet you walk around your house with I love Obama shirts you liberal tough guy!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Not that it even matters now because both plays lost, but you are aware that lines change, right? And you do realize you were responding to my post 9 hours after I made it, right? I mean, you wouldn't be dumb enough to think otherwise, right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    agree with these guys about unc, the games ive watched them i been so unimpressed. i think clemson takes them to the woodshed honestly..
    North Carolina got absolutely hosed on that on-side kick call. But whatever. I am destroying every sport right now, but college football -- as usual -- continues to whip my ass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    North Carolina got absolutely hosed on that on-side kick call. But whatever. I am destroying every sport right now, but college football -- as usual -- continues to whip my ass.
    oh yea it was total bs, nice to get a cheap break every now and again. sorry game all around by clemson tho, if they didnt reflect their coach so closely they would have won that game by 50. unc isnt good and tigers dumb shit play after dumb shit play the only reason it was close at the end.