BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

why bet n your wn when fading the fake dc is like having yur own atm machine---->

listen up folks come on we all look for fade scammers and services right? well for yrs the fake dc also known as a bunch of other loosers tanks every yr. guaranteed. remember his epic bowl tanking when he kept chasing an lost 15k (in menopoly mony) it was like gold baby heres another great tank job from the human atm maching the fake DC onrx this weekend you wouldnt know he exsisted but i do. i know. i fade him to the bank evry week

saturday
    Pitt/Duke over 50 $220 looser -220
    Oklahoma State -14 $2200 (play of the day) looser -2200
    Utah State -2.5 $220 looser -220
    Kansas +46.5 $220 win +200
    Syracuse +30.5 $220 win +200
    Alabama -8 $220 win +200
    Utah -6 $550 looser -550

sunday Rams -7 $220 looser -220
    Broncos -3.5 $550 looser -550

weekend 3-6 -3360

dont you want free money too? then fade the fake dc

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just one of many over there. Remember that those of us who play with large amounts of real money will NEVER give our plays away. I give my ML Favorite Play of the Week away because I know that 99% of you are too chicken to lay that kind of money. You guys are afraid to lose. That is the problem with most of you. You wager not to lose instead of to win. At the end of the season, you will be able to see all of my college plays, but not until the season is over.

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just one of many over there. Remember that those of us who play with large amounts of real money will NEVER give our plays away. I give my ML Favorite Play of the Week away because I know that 99% of you are too chicken to lay that kind of money. You guys are afraid to lose. That is the problem with most of you. You wager not to lose instead of to win. At the end of the season, you will be able to see all of my college plays, but not until the season is over.
    wtf u talkin bout willis? stfu dtuff a sock in urnpie hole n post ur fades. u used to be the biggest fad eon there till they banned ur ass u douce. jeeze luiose u couldn'tpick a winner with tomorrow news papar. now post 7r fades or go dig through a dumpster big daddy douce. lol. ur such a tool . banned from rx. who gets banned

BeeFree

xeno. another fade atm machine. omfg

3*bg -7 -125 lost -375
    2* ball st+10 1/2 lost -220
    0-2 -595

sorry i miss it i be more better w posting now on