BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A Look A Week 10's ML Favorite Possible Plays

Tough this week because there are so few games worth looking at. Looking at Utah -215 @ Arizona. Utah must keep winning to win the Pac 12 South. One more loss and they fall behind USC. This is their last away game. They have hot and cold UCLA at home next week. Utah gets little respect. Arizona has lost 3 straight and 5 out of their last 7 games. A loss here means that they must defeat rival Arizona State to become bowl eligible. Rumor has it that RichRod is going to move on, possibly to Miami.

Ohio State is -700 to 75- @ Illinois. Obviously they must win every game, and this game has the makings of a trap game if you play the spread. Ohio State's next two opponents are the Michigan's. State at home, then UM at Ann Arbor. Illinois is not the worst team in the Big 10. They do have the capability of scoring some points. Still, Ohio State can continue their sleepwalk and defeat the Illini.

Alabama -300 @ Mississippi State. This is a very tricky game for the Tide. They probably will have a let down after their rather easy win over previously unbeaten LSU. Miss. State has two losses, but also has a huge revenge factor on their side. Last year, 'Bama defeated an undefeated Miss. State team in Tuscaloosa. Payback can be a bitch. Another 'Bama loss and they will be eliminated from the Playoff no matter where they finish in the SEC.

Line of the year. TCU -165000 vs Kansas. I have never seen a line that big.

Record YTD: 10-0. +1000.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tough this week because there are so few games worth looking at. Looking at Utah -215 @ Arizona. Utah must keep winning to win the Pac 12 South. One more loss and they fall behind USC. This is their last away game. They have hot and cold UCLA at home next week. Utah gets little respect. Arizona has lost 3 straight and 5 out of their last 7 games. A loss here means that they must defeat rival Arizona State to become bowl eligible. Rumor has it that RichRod is going to move on, possibly to Miami.

Ohio State is -700 to 75- @ Illinois. Obviously they must win every game, and this game has the makings of a trap game if you play the spread. Ohio State's next two opponents are the Michigan's. State at home, then UM at Ann Arbor. Illinois is not the worst team in the Big 10. They do have the capability of scoring some points. Still, Ohio State can continue their sleepwalk and defeat the Illini.

Alabama -300 @ Mississippi State. This is a very tricky game for the Tide. They probably will have a let down after their rather easy win over previously unbeaten LSU. Miss. State has two losses, but also has a huge revenge factor on their side. Last year, 'Bama defeated an undefeated Miss. State team in Tuscaloosa. Payback can be a bitch. Another 'Bama loss and they will be eliminated from the Playoff no matter where they finish in the SEC.

Play it safe and go with Ohio State. Crazy things happen in Tucson and Alabama in a let down
    situation against a solid and revenge minded team at home is a definite pass. They'll be better slates down the road so need to force picks. I am rooting for you to go undefeated the entire season.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Tough this week because there are so few games worth looking at. Looking at Utah -215 @ Arizona. Utah must keep winning to win the Pac 12 South. One more loss and they fall behind USC. This is their last away game. They have hot and cold UCLA at home next week. Utah gets little respect. Arizona has lost 3 straight and 5 out of their last 7 games. A loss here means that they must defeat rival Arizona State to become bowl eligible. Rumor has it that RichRod is going to move on, possibly to Miami

Shut up ya lying fraud fukk who bets .38 cents. Go get my towel old fukk!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Play it safe and go with Ohio State. Crazy things happen in Tucson and Alabama in a let down
    situation against a solid and revenge minded team at home is a definite pass. They'll be better slates down the road so need to force picks. I am rooting for you to go undefeated the entire season.
    I am going to see what transpires for a few days before deciding which way to go. Do not listen to Killer. He is a little f**king sweetie who loves to take it in the back end. If I see him, he KNOWS what happens to him. He is such a friggin faggggot.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Just lay the juice on TCU, seems like a great investment. Unbelievable. That's a real line? I guess you could wheel them with every bet you make this week and add fifty cents to your change jar.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

BigDaddy- out of curiosity, how do you know what killer demo looks like? You always mention "when you see him". Do you guys really know each other? 😂 I'm confused

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I am going to see what transpires for a few days before deciding which way to go. Do not listen to Killer. He is a little f**king sweetie who loves to take it in the back end. If I see him, he KNOWS what happens to him. He is such a friggin faggggot.
    Your a broke dikk pussy

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Your a broke dikk pussy