BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Any chance Clemson or Notre Dame get upset tomorrow?

Thoughts?

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

No....But I think Temple can play with Dame

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

clemson coming to nc st off that 58-0 blow out of miami and laying double digits smells like a let down to me. Im not sure if nc st will get them straight up though.

As for temple, I question whether they will have enough offense to win this one. I think their defense will be fine, but not sure how many TDs temple can come up with. Again, wouldn't lay the double digits on the road in this one either.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Temple is about to get smoked. ECU laid out the game plan for beating Temple, they just couldn't execute down the stretch. Until the final 7 minutes, ECU had Temple's number. I hate Notre Dame, but they get an easy W tomorrow. Temple is a solid top 25 team, but they are getting over hyped. Other than Penn State, I'm not that impressed with who they have beaten. Just my .02

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Temple is gonna keep it inside the number dude

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Temple is about to get smoked. ECU laid out the game plan for beating Temple, they just couldn't execute down the stretch. Until the final 7 minutes, ECU had Temple's number. I hate Notre Dame, but they get an easy W tomorrow. Temple is a solid top 25 team, but they are getting over hyped. Other than Penn State, I'm not that impressed with who they have beaten. Just my .02
    #uconn&vatechblows

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Temple is gonna keep it inside the number dude
    You may be right. 10.5 is a lot for a home team to get, especially at 7-0. I'm steering clear of this one, but leaning ND.

GT21Megatron

You may be right. 10.5 is a lot for a home team to get, especially at 7-0. I'm steering clear of this one, but leaning ND.
    Temple can win

GT21Megatron

Outside Clemson Notre Dame has gotten nobody. Temple coached by an old LB from Penn State has already shown they can compete with top programs. Notre Dame isn't that good. Say what you want but they aren't. Game is 3 points either way....Good luck dude....,ECU, Uconn and VA Tech fuckin blow

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

NC State could keep it close....Temple will get smoked

GT21Megatron

ND has beaten nobody. NOBODY. I'm a GT fan. They beat us, Texas, USC by 10....NAVY....lmao....Got GT and USC at home... Keep drinking the kool aide

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Excellent....G Tech a good play tomorrow

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Excellent....G Tech a good play tomorrow
    No....stay away

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

No....stay away
    i wasnt asking you... i was making a statement...

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

ND will be to big and strong on the Oline ... and everywhere else..... ND by 14

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    i wasnt asking you... i was making a statement...
    So was I

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Okie St could very well get upset tomorrow ...Clemson and ND win this week

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Notre Dame is going to bring Temple back to earth tomorrow. So much value on the Irish at anything under 14 in my opinion.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

ND has beaten nobody. NOBODY. I'm a GT fan. They beat us, Texas, USC by 10....NAVY....lmao....Got GT and USC at home... Keep drinking the kool aide
    who has temple beaten? if they played nd schedule they would probably be 3-4 and every team would give them a tough game. if turnovers are even i think nd covers.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

A) The USC win was not nobody, esp with the new coach. USC's offense showed up against ND (unlike Wash) and ND smacked them back. I was impressed with them in that game.

B) Just because ND's body of work isn't illuminating doesn't mean they're not a damned good team. They outplayed Clemson and have covered against everyone they beat. If schedule is everything, TCU,Baylor, Ohio State and MSU suck.

C) Don't diss my Midshipmen. Navy is kicking ass this year.

As for the actual game, I like Temple and all, but they're gonna get their ass kicked. A lot of the sharps are saying this thing could get ugly on Halloween.

intangible fate
    intangible fate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Too many undefeated teams at this point of the season for Clemson to take a week off. They'll take the Patriots game plan and run with it.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

No reason to bet the ND game. To many honeypots on the board. If you gotta play, lay -10. Temple probably gets smoked here

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!

folks that think Temple can hang with Notre Dame today are the same folks who thought Utah would take it to USC two weeks ago.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I don't see alot of people saying Temple can compete with Notre Dame. Hmm....

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Sure Temple has a shot and so does NC ST though I think St needs a major turnover margin and some things to bounce their way.

This is the first time Temple will see this kind of speed, which is kinda crazy to say about ND. Temple will not be able to cover Fuller and Prosise at the same time. I guess maybe I'm a homer, bu I think ND pulls away in second half and wins by more than 10.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Both dogs cover in these 2 games

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I don't think temple is gonna score much at all tonight. Could possibly cover but I'm not touching it

GT21Megatron

Is Temple better then UVA? Yes.....Did UVA push Notre Dame to the brink? YES.....Temple covers dude. Notre Dame ain't shit

irishstuey

Is Temple better then UVA? Yes.....Did UVA push Notre Dame to the brink? YES.....Temple covers dude. Notre Dame ain't shit
    Guess you could be right. I just hope this isn't how you base all your plays.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Guess you could be right. I just hope this isn't how you base all your plays.
    Notre Dame is gonna get all they can handle tonight. Good luck with whatever you play man. Temples defense is for real

irishstuey

Notre Dame is gonna get all they can handle tonight. Good luck with whatever you play man. Temples defense is for real
    GL on your bets too, as long as it isn't this game, lol. Answers will be had tonight on that defense. I'm not betting this game, just not very confident looking at Temple's SOS. Huge game for Temple tonight. I hear they have 100 recruits there.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

same thing with umass who both teams have played. notre dame qb went down vs uva also and temple probably has the same record as uva with the same schedule.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Are you serious? The last people who should be deriding ND's schedule are the ones pitching a case for Temple. So they beat Penn State in the first game of the year. Big Deal. They beat Cincinnati in a game which the Bearcats had over 500 yards of total offense but turned the ball over five times. After that, Temple has beaten...

Umass
    Charlotte
    Tulane
    Central Florida
    East Carolina

Four of those teams are among the worst in FBS. You need to settle down with your Temple hype and if you're gonna chastise strength of schedules, at least do it with some objectivity.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Are you serious? The last people who should be deriding ND's schedule are the ones pitching a case for Temple. So they beat Penn State in the first game of the year. Big Deal. They beat Cincinnati in a game which the Bearcats had over 500 yards of total offense but turned the ball over five times. After that, Temple has beaten...

Umass
    Charlotte
    Tulane
    Central Florida
    East Carolina

Four of those teams are among the worst in FBS. You need to settle down with your Temple hype and if you're gonna chastise strength of schedules, at least do it with some objectivity.
    Post a winner or fuk off

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

You're good money.

12 Last