ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Showdown In the Sunbelt Conf. tonight

Some top teams going to war for their conferences top spot. I like the Geo.South. D a little better due to the LB play. App. St.looked good in the Clemson blowout. If you know what I mean. Not sure who I like in this one thinking the total under. Anybody got an angle?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

UNDER is 5-1 in Appalachian State's six games this season with five of them seeing 51 or fewer combined points being scored. Plays on the UNDER on all teams where the total is 62 or higher off four or more consecutive wins against an opponent off five or more consecutive wins are 50-20 (71.4%) UNDER over the last 10 seasons. Look for the defensive intensity in this game to lead to a low-scoring affair. T

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

It is looking like a nice pace so far. GL Harry

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Winner winner chicken dinner

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    UNDER is 5-1 in Appalachian State's six games this season with five of them seeing 51 or fewer combined points being scored. Plays on the UNDER on all teams where the total is 62 or higher off four or more consecutive wins against an opponent off five or more consecutive wins are 50-20 (71.4%) UNDER over the last 10 seasons. Look for the defensive intensity in this game to lead to a low-scoring affair. T
    Impressive writeup Harry. What website do you use to get those?