Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Afternoon Doggy Dog Spreadwinner in the Big 12... Iowa State Cyclones +11.

Texas Tech is overpriced here. It's a typical line, favoring the "sexy" high octane offense versus the nondescript, conventional team from the midwest. But Texas Tech's defense is shit, and you can't blame that entirely on the schedule. Even Sam Houston State put up 671 yards of total offense.

Iowa State should be fine offensively, and defensively they have been rather solid, if not spectacular. They aren't going to shut down the Air Raid attack but they don't have to. If they play assignment football and get some stops here and there, maybe a turnover or two, they'll be right in this ball game. They are second in the Big 12 with 14 sacks so they've shown some ability to get to the passer.

Also, this looks to be a natural letdown spot for Tech. There could be some mental and physical fatigue from a three game stretch that included an SEC road test @ Arkansas, a nail-biter against TCU, and then an ass kicking last week by Baylor. They probably won't be sky high for a game against little ole Cyclone Nation.

Iowa State +11... Get on it!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ill ride along my man. far as doggies go i also like hoosiers, boilermakers, okie st, and cal late.. gl today

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Good to see you, Bank. I'm also on the Hoosiers. Might make a play on Okie State as well. Other dogs I'm on are Wake Forest, Northwestern, and Wisconsin (when they were +1.5). GL to you too.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I like it, good luck eddy. I also like UConn +2.5 as a dog