Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

Am I crazy? I see Tech winning by DD in South Bend

This seems like the best pick on the board on Saturday....tech finally has the talent to make Paul Johnson's offense work and an experienced QB. Notre Dame's key guys are injured and I don't think the team was all that awesome to begin with. Tech rolls....Am I crazy?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Your not crazy! Why do you think the line reversed so quicky? GT was a 3 pt underdog originally.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Who has Tech played? How many away games so far? This should be a very good game, but there are at least 10 better plays on the board than this one. GA. Tech may have opened up as a 3 point dog at some Mickey Mouse Off Shore book, but in Vegas, the place that really counts, they opened at -1 and are currently -2 1/2. Nothing strange about that.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-18-15 at 10:59 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

When was GT a 3 point dog? I took GT -2.5 the minute I saw it at Heritage. This looks like the best play on the board for me as well but I'm nervous that the line hasn't moved? What am I missing here? I know ND is a public pick but GT seems at least a TD better here?

That's the only thing stopping me from hammering this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Your not crazy! Why do you think the line reversed so quicky? GT was a 3 pt underdog originally.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Who has Tech played? How many away games so far? This should be a very good game, but there are at least 10 better plays on the board than this one. GA. Tech may have opened up as a 3 point dog at some Mickey Mouse Off Shore book, but in Vegas, the place that really counts, they opened at -1 and are currently -2 1/2. Nothing strange about that.
    says the idiot who is laying juice on the FSU ML as 9.5 point favorites.....lmao....Great pick bro....great handicapping. Keep up the great work

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    When was GT a 3 point dog? I took GT -2.5 the minute I saw it at Heritage. This looks like the best play on the board for me as well but I'm nervous that the line hasn't moved? What am I missing here? I know ND is a public pick but GT seems at least a TD better here?

That's the only thing stopping me from hammering this game?
    Atleast a TD better on the road? I think not