BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

My Weekly Favorites Play

Slim pickens this week, so I will take Florida State -300 @ Boston College. I know it is a weeknight game and that this is Boston College's entire season, but the fact remains that BC's two wins have come against Maine and Howard, two FCS Schools. Florida State handled Texas State and South Florida, teams that are obviously better than Maine and Howard. Florida State also has much better personnel and a better coaching staff. The only reason who this line is not -500 is because of BC's inflated record. The game may be close for a while, but Florida State's athletic superiority ends up in the winners circle. Florida State. 300 units to win 100 units. MGM/Mirage.

2015 record: 2-0. +200 units.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-16-15 at 12:05 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Are units $1?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Are units $1?

more like 10 cents if that. Doubt the bi-polar loser even bets

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Slim pickens this week, so I will take Florida State -300 @ Boston College. I know it is a weeknight game and that this is Boston College's entire season, but the fact remains that BC's two wins have come against Maine and Howard, two FCS Schools. Florida State handled Texas State and South Florida, teams that are obviously better than Maine and Howard. Florida State also has much better personnel and a better coaching staff. The only reason who this line is not -500 is because of BC's inflated record. The game may be close for a while, but Florida State's athletic superiority ends up in the winners circle. Florida State. 300 units to win 100 units. MGM/Mirage.

Like it as well...so gl. Also think this one and the clemson line are a little low because of how the huge home dogs have covered and even won weeknight games the last year or two. I know Louisville has been involved in a few of those memorable games at home...and I believe BC has as well. I am usually leary of weeknight road favs...but I just can't see either of these being real close. I suck so far this year tho.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

You don't have 2 nickels to rub together. You broke old fukk. Go get my towel old fukk!

Vegas39

36 cent bets

yeah mr bigshot

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

laying 300 on the road? jeez.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

[QUOTE=Vegas39;24514609]36 cent bets

yeah mr bigshot[/QUOT

Like I said try being a man. Stop hiding in here. Show us what you have, you little gutless piece of caca. Put up or shut up boy. It's your tail either way.

Vegas39

All talk like last year. Start the threatening PM's that got you banned loser

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    laying 300 on the road? jeez.
    Yep. The reason is simple IF you do your homework. Away teams stick to business. Home teams do not. See Arkansas last week. If you are thinking of wagering on a favorite, take a favorite that is going to stick to business. Away teams do that. Home teams do not. You also get better odds playing a ML on a team that is away. If this game were being played in Florida, FSU would be -700 or more. Since they should win no matter where the game is played, why risk the extra money if they lose? Remember FSU does NOT have to cover. Both of my winners last week did not cover, but they WON, and that is all that counts. The sooner you people learn that WINNING is the ONLY thing that counts, the quicker you will stop over-thinking everything and start wagering correctly.

Now if you do not have enough guts or nerve to lay down 300 to win 100, or if you cannot afford to lose 300 to try and win 100, you are in the wrong business. Put your money in a bank, where it is safe.

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

What is a unit QH? Is a unit 1% of your bankroll? Or .1% of your bankroll?

If you have $10,000 bankroll...

1% unit = $100 x 300units = $30,000 bet to win $10,000
    Or
    .1% unit = $10 x 300units = $3,000 bet to win $1,000

Or do you just say unit instead of dollars?

dishwasher
    dishwasher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

300 units. thanks, I needed a laugh.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    36 cent bets

yeah mr bigshot
    I can attest that Bigdaddyqh is indeed a high roller. I have a $10,000 wager with him that Texas Head
    Coach Charlie Strong will NOT be fired at the end of the season. That isn't exactly small change.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-17-15 at 02:35 AM.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Love it how this donkey has to do a write up on why a -350 money line should win. Oh yeah they are only like 29-1 last few seasons!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

BC has always shown up in these types of spots. FSU first road game laying that many? No thanks. Give me Flutie JR at home and the points

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I can attest that Bigdaddyqh is indeed a high roller. I have a $10,000 wager with him that Texas Head
    Coach Charlie Strong will NOT be fired at the end of the season. That isn't exactly small change.
    Why do you make this caca up? I have no wager with you. You cannot be trusted, and I really do not feel like having to find you when you welch out on your wager.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

As expected, Florida State wins and covers. For all of you losers out there who think they know what they are doing, you can go back to square 1 and start over again. I am now 3-0 for +300, which is more than 80% of you losers will do all season long. If you do not have the guts to make wagers like this, too bad. That is why I win and YOU lose.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

As expected, Florida State wins and covers.
    If you expected them to cover, why didn't you bet the spread?

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    If you expected them to cover, why didn't you bet the spread?
    He just seeks attention. Kid lives with his mother . Claims bet it in Vegas. Safer bet he has never been there in his life