mikeru3
    Update your status
    mikeru3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

/////////Ole Miss vs Alabama Looooooot Train\\\\\\

/////////Ole Miss vs Alabama Looooooot Train\\\\\\

Alabama Crimson Tide - 6 (-115)

100 Units

Wishing the very best of luck to all of you!

mikeru3
    Update your status

mikeru3
    Update your status

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- While impressive, Alabama cornerback Cyrus Jones said "you can't really look at that" when asked about the numbers Ole Miss put up in the first two weeks of the season.

The Rebels posted 73-plus points in back-to-back games, becoming the first school in SEC history to accomplish the feat. The Rebels also surpassed 600 yards of total offense in both games. In short, Jones doesn't believe those "numbers even matter" because they came against UT-Martin and Fresno State.

"You have to look at who they're playing. That's how I look at it," Jones said. "We know what type of defense we have. It's not about what they're doing. It's about what we come out and do, and how we execute what we're supposed to do.

"We don't get caught up in the big numbers that they're putting up because even if we scored 70 points against Middle Tennessee State, I don't think our offense would be very excited because they know they still have to get better to play the teams they have to play."

With a 23-17 victory in Oxford, Miss. last season, Ole Miss ended Alabama's 10-game winning streak in the series. But the Rebels have never beaten Alabama in back-to-back seasons. Alabama leads the series 47-10-2 all-time.

"What I remember about that day (last year) we took an 'L' so that hurts anytime," Tide linebacker Reggie Ragland said. "I hate losing, as a competitor I hate losing. So I'm going to try to come out with my best and hopefully play even harder this time to try and get the W. For the most part, it was a good game last year, the better team won at the time. So we have to come out and play harder this time and hopefully come out with the win."

Tide coach Nick Saban said the team will definitely look at last year's game during the weekly preparation for Saturday. Saban said it's important to look at how a team plays on both sides of the ball to get a gauge for the upcoming contest.

"Sort of evaluate, and we do this after we play the game, what we did well, what we needed to improve on," Saban said. "That's the first thing we get out this year when we play somebody is try to figure out how we can do those things better and how we can make those adjustments. I always think that's a big part of planning."

NOTES, QUOTES

PLAYERS TO WATCH

--RB Derrick Henry. With a strong game against Ole Miss, Henry could put himself even further into the forefront of the Heisman discussion. The junior has six rushing touchdowns this season.

--RB Kenyan Drake. Drake broke his leg in last year's game so there's an extra bit of motivation for him. He's Alabama's most dynamic playmaker.

--CB Cyrus Jones. Jones intercepted his first pass of the season last week against Middle Tennessee. The senior should matchup with Ole Miss star receiver Laquon Treadwell a lot.

SERIES HISTORY: Alabama leads Ole Miss 47-10-2.

QUOTE TO NOTE: "It sucks, big time. That's all I can say. I hate losing more than I love winning. I think that's just the mindset around here. It's definitely not something you want to experience." -- Alabama cornerback Cyrus Jones on last year's loss to Ole Miss

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I like Alabama being favored by 6 (minus 115) or 6 1/2 points. I do NOT like Alabama going 1-5 ATS in their last 6 at home against Ole Miss.

mikeru3
    Update your status

/////////Saturday Loooooooooooooot Train\\\\\\

Alabama Crimson Tide - 6 (-115) 100 Units

Colorado State + 3 (15 Units)

Wishing the very best of luck to all of you!

More to come.