Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Bigdaddyqh

Although distasteful to do so I must acknowledge that his opinion of this forum is spot on. What a collection of worthless garbage. Dominated by amateurs, posers, jock sniffers, sis boom bah homers, losers and degenerates who know nothing about handicapping sports. The demographics must be mid 20's with high school educations at best.

Small wonder that all the good posters have left SBR.

The rest of of you GO GET YOUR EFFING SHINE BOXES!!!
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-14-15 at 01:44 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The truth of the matter is this. Most of the good posters are now EX-posters. All of the other forums have the same problem. They think they know everything and then when they lose (which is often) they either come up with excuses, or disappear. By November we will have half of the posters in here that we have now. These guys are so easy to catch in lies.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The truth of the matter is this. Most of the good posters are now EX-posters.
    Excellent insight that explains why YOU are still posting here. Your honest self appraisal is appreciated.

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Why don't you take a nice big broom handle and stick it up that pompous arrogant ashole of yours with that fukking embarrassingly bad avatar. POS chump. I find it funny that I can't type 'ass-hole' but this douche can have a pic of Hitler
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave RPK2004 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

survive gave RPK2004 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Is hitler and quennie fukin?? Two douche nozzles
    Points Awarded:

Killer_Demo gave ZIPPER HEAD 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    exactly and if so you know little girl QH is the bitch in the relationship

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Vegas39 KNOWS that he is in for a severe butt kicking if he dare challenge me or accept a challenge from me.. It is just a matter of time before he loses a wager to me and is forced to pay up. Since he claims to be from Vegas, he should KNOW what happens to people who do not pay up. If the truth be known, he is nothing but a big mouth wimp who will hide behind the first skirt that he can find. He is nothing but a little girl afraid of losing her virginity.

The truth of the matter is simply this. I am in this to make money, and I really do not care who'se money I take. I can make wagers that the rest of you cannot make because I have the funds that the vast majority of you people do not. I post the plays that I want to. I always put down the date, line, and the shop I made the wagers at. You can always check my wagers on my Spreadsheet, which has all of my GOY wagers plus others. Notice how there is a date posted, as well as all of the other pertinent information. Many in here do not do that because of several reasons. They lie about making the wager. They lie about the line. They lie about the amount. They are easy to catch because they simply do NOT know how things are done. Some of these fools actually expect us to believe that they can wager the first minute a line comes out on the "opener". They cannot because they do not have enough money wagered to be allowed to do so. The so called "high rollers" get the first shot, not the 5-10 dollar players which flood this site.

Now I do not win every one of my wagers nor do I claim to do so. I am very happy with my 57-58% average. I make good money because I have the money to wager. 99% of the people in here are wagering NOT TO LOSE. That is a huge mistake. That is what some call "Defensive" wagering. If you want to be successful, you wager to win. If you lose, it should be no big deal because you should be able to afford to lose. Most of you cannot. I can go on for hours about sports wagering, but I would just be wasting my time because the vast majority of you guys simply cannot afford to take what some may consider a big risk. You've got to have money to make money.

Vegas39

more incoherent rambling from the broke bitch QH

Try sending more BS messages. Only a matter of time until your bi-polar lunatic ass is banned

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    more incoherent rambling from the broke bitch QH

Try sending more BS messages. Only a matter of time until your bi-polar lunatic ass is banned
    Your have to pray that I get banned because you are so afraid of me. That is your only hope. You can run (and I hear that you do that very well) but you cannot hide. Try being a man. Try standing up to someone instead of hiding in here. Nah. You do not have the guts to do that.

Vegas39

Hate to break it to you little fruitcake. No one here is afraid of you. They at your fraudulent claims. When its obvious your broke ass can't afford to bet. Now go play in traffic little kid

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Hahahaha

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Your have to pray that I get banned because you are so afraid of me. That is your only hope. You can run (and I hear that you do that very well) but you cannot hide. Try being a man. Try standing up to someone instead of hiding in here. Nah. You do not have the guts to do that.
    Lol nobody is afraid you broke old fukk, go get my towel old fukk!

Vegas39

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Hate to break it to you little fruitcake. No one here is afraid of you. They at your fraudulent claims. When its obvious your broke ass can't afford to bet. Now go play in traffic little kid
    Then I guess you will have to learn the hard way. Either man up or be prepared to run and hide again.

Vegas39

Never his from anyone boy your stories get better and better.

now run and make you 36 cent bet

Vegas39

Then I guess you will have to learn the hard way. Either man up or be prepared to run and hide again.

yes come find me broke fukk . love to pound you like the bitch you are

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Never his from anyone boy your stories get better and better.

now run and make you 36 cent bet
    That is about what you are worth. You are meat. Stop hiding behind the computer and be a man about it. What's the matter. Are you too afraid?

Vegas39

ohhhhh seen this from QH before same temper that got him banned at covers

Vegas39

you spouted off yesterday you can find online. Well prove it tough guy. Hell dont even know what city I'm in. Fukk you are a total idiot. No wonder everyone laughs at you

Isaiah

Can't we all just get along? I didn't mean to cause all this trouble, honest I didn't.

Isaiah

If my life savings depended on one season of college football wagering and I had to rely on the advice of Bigdaddyqh or all of you who have attacked him in this thread I would chose Bigdaddyqh. It wouldn't be a hard decision at all. He's forgotten more about college football than you rookies know combined.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    If my life savings depended on one season of college football wagering and I had to rely on the advice of Bigdaddyqh or all of you who have attacked him in this thread I would chose Bigdaddyqh. It wouldn't be a hard decision at all. He's forgotten more about college football than you rookies know combined.
    Do every one a favor and lose the avatar WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Isaiah

Do every one a favor and lose the avatar WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
    Why? What is wrong with my avatar?