BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Strange Line Movement In Vegas

It would seem that the money is flowing in both directions for tonights game between Texas and Alabama. The line has gone up to 'Bama -4.5 points in some spots, from -3.5, but the ML has actually dropped, down to Texas +155. You can also get Teas as high as +170. This is a sure indication that the line you get will depend on where you place your action, and that there is no huge amount of money that has come down on either team as of yet.

I'm going to double dip today, going to Santa Anita first, (I have horses running in two races there today), then the short drive to the game after the 6th race. I still have 'Bama -3.5, but will probably middle out taking Texas +4.5. Not much, but they hit the number last night, right? GL all.

PacmanJr_00
    PacmanJr_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You flying solo on this bet or is it part of your group?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by PacmanJr_00 View Post
    You flying solo on this bet or is it part of your group?
    Just solo. I took a grand out to wager in the bowl season, something that I do just for the heck of it. So far, I'm down 50 bucks. So either I lose 55 bucks or win 150. No big deal either way. To be honest, I am more concerend about my two horses going at Santa Anita today, but some friends from Alabama are here and gave me a ticket for the game, so I figured I would return the favor and take them to the track.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just solo. I took a grand out to wager in the bowl season, something that I do just for the heck of it. So far, I'm down 50 bucks. So either I lose 55 bucks or win 150. No big deal either way. To be honest, I am more concerend about my two horses going at Santa Anita today, but some friends from Alabama are here and gave me a ticket for the game, so I figured I would return the favor and take them to the track.
    no one cares about where you or your money is...you're just a fat Bears fan

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    no one cares about where you or your money is...you're just a fat Bears fan
    Too bad you don't have any money to wager on tonite. You lost your ass. You lost it all. People like you put money into the pockets of people like myself. Take a hike loser, before I step on you like I step on bugs. TCU. Georgia Tech. The over in the Tech-Iowa game. Nice wagers loser. Disapperar now boy.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Too bad you don't have any money to wager on tonite. You lost your ass. You lost it all. People like you put money into the pockets of people like myself. Take a hike loser, before I step on you like I step on bugs. TCU. Georgia Tech. The over in the Tech-Iowa game. Nice wagers loser. Disapperar now boy.
    haha fat boy if only u knew. I'm a bookie and I tell fat boys like u the wrong picks and take ur money. I pick my spots here and there and make more money on the NBA monthly than u probably have. So run along pale-faced pastrami midwest Bears fan. How's the weather? I'll bet it's not as nice as sunny San Diego, a place I can afford to live unlike a fat boy who has to put on 20 sweaters in Chicago

Spyderfootball
    Spyderfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    haha fat boy if only u knew. I'm a bookie and I tell fat boys like u the wrong picks and take ur money. I pick my spots here and there and make more money on the NBA monthly than u probably have. So run along pale-faced pastrami midwest Bears fan. How's the weather? I'll bet it's not as nice as sunny San Diego, a place I can afford to live unlike a fat boy who has to put on 20 sweaters in Chicago
    Yeah, you being a bookie has no impact on what people do in Chicago, or New York, so to say your pocket is fatter because some guy in New York trailed your fake picks is BS. And now that you said that noone is going to trail you, Nice Job dumb a$$

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Stop fighting....

This site is to help us BEAT the book.....not bitch at each other.

Come on.......

BTW....My Dad can beat up your Dad...

Spyderfootball

Now that I said that, "Big Daddy" the money was clearly being pounded on TEXAS early on but as soon as I saw the line go from six to 3.5 I figured money would start jumping back on Alabama bringing it back up.

I believe it is the smart money jumping on Alabama

Spyderfootball

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    Stop fighting....

This site is to help us BEAT the book.....not bitch at each other.

Come on.......

BTW....My Dad can beat up your Dad...

LOL. Nice

Steeve
    Steeve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Oh this guy is an embarrassment. Mr. Pride, what time does mommy make you turn off your computer and go to bed? Did you stay home from school today 'cause you're sick, or are you homeschooled? Why don't you go take your Ritalin and let the adults talk on here for a while? If you do, I'll give you some points. You can get your dad to redeem them for a t-shirt or something.

Spyderfootball

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve View Post
    Oh this guy is an embarrassment. Mr. Pride, what time does mommy make you turn off your computer and go to bed? Did you stay home from school today 'cause you're sick, or are you homeschooled? Why don't you go take your Ritalin and let the adults talk on here for a while? If you do, I'll give you some points. You can get your dad to redeem them for a t-shirt or something.
    Really he should cancel his account, as a booky would never say he is a booky.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

big daddy WE talked about this game , Im with you on this gl

HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

What up daddy..how dis your horses do today at the track????? HH