nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I have hit 9 bets in a row....

Want to place a small wager on the Orange Bowl tomorrow and then ALL of my winnings are going on Texas ML.

Have gone from $100 to $593 in the last 7 days or so.

What do you guys think of the game tomorrow???

Kustac
    Kustac's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice run, hope it works out for you and ends up a great week

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I hope you lose it all

HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

I really feel that Iowa might show up. I had said that all major defenses have come through vtech,ohio st, nebraska,penn st, air force, ucla, and florida. So I thought that TCU U would cover but Boise state had almost just has good defense. The only people that ran on Iowa was Ohio st and Mich just about two hundred yards. Iowa has not faced a O that uses a option averaging 300yds. If they run on them it probably will lock the under. So I will probably go with the under since I have a 3 team parley with Boise +17 1/2, Iowa + 15, and Teaxas + 14. peace HH

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

I think I need to look at the field conditions tomorrow night. If it's a mud slop like the Crap One bowl then that favors Iowa.

Ralphie1412

When the bowls came out this was my least favorite. I will most likely lay off.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice run hope it lasts...I like Iowa to keep it close and maybe win the game outright. The dogs have been barking all bowl season. BOL

roflc0pter
    roflc0pter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas beat Alabama?

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I hope you lose it all

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You will lose it all if you don't withdrawal now.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I completely agree with Vesuvius, don't be over confident after nice run, withdraw 500$ and start again with 93$

Otherwise comeback in a week and tell us you lost everything. Been there done that...

nj1035
    Update your status

I'm not over confident, I just have a plan. When I deposited money it was to place some bets leading up to the Texas game and put what I have left on the Texas money line. I am a DIE HARD Longhorn fan and I'm confident as hell we win this game. If I hit that game I'll probably cash at least 2/3rds of my winnings.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I'm not over confident, I just have a plan. When I deposited money it was to place some bets leading up to the Texas game and put what I have left on the Texas money line. I am a DIE HARD Longhorn fan and I'm confident as hell we win this game. If I hit that game I'll probably cash at least 2/3rds of my winnings.
    Don't bet with your heart. My number one rule for beginning gamblers. No stats, analysis, or anything else can be used to justify what you are planning on doing. You are on a good run, don't blow it on a heart bet.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have won 9 in a row you sure as hell should not put it all on Texas ML.
    If you like them, fine.
    But Alabama is dangerous.
    Either way, you should just put a third of your winnings, one half "tops" on one game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you won 9 in a row, you must wager very small to only have under $600.00 with a $100.00 start. But these guys are right. Wagering with your heart is absolutely taboo. You can not give us one solid reason why Texas beats Alabama. Texas has played an easier schedule. Texas has an offense that is strictly one dimentional. Alabama has a defense that is equal to, if not better than the Texas defense. So where is your argument? Wagering with yor heart is suicidal. But go right ahead. Join the millions of others who do this and lose their money. Amateurs never learn. McBaseball is dead on.

nj1035
    Update your status

Well, it's done.

Got $43 on Iowa ML tonight
    Got $550 on Texas ML for thursday

That's all my money.

And I appreciate you guys looking out for me, but I'm looking at the big picture. I can afford to lose that $100, I was planning on losing it anyway because I always lose in the long run. And it's not often you get to see your team play in a NCG. Why not spice it up if you're playing with the houses money???

Besides, I think Texas has a great shot at winning this game. I see it as 50/50. Texas has come up big in BCS games with Mack Brown. 3-0 to be exact. Saban has done well too....sort of, he is 1-1.

Also, if you look at the overall season rather than just the last game, Texas and Alabama match up pretty evenly. Maybe a slight slight slight edge to Bama. But it's not much! They have had their struggles too...Tennessee and Auburn are both unranked and neither looked good in their bowl game at all. People love to ignore this fact and just drool and slobber over the Florida game. Don't get me wrong, it was a GREAT game by Alabama. But part of me thinks that was their best game of the year, and I don't think Florida played up to their standards. I think Alabama caught them off guard.

Texas has had their struggles too....Oklahoma and Nebraska were very tough games. Nebraska proved to be legitimate though I think with what they did to Arizona. That was the #2 Pac-10 team and it was 33-0. Shutout. I just think the overall picture of the season makes this matchup look pretty even.

I also like motivation as a factor for the Horns. Believe it or not, 6 of the past 7 NCGs have been won by #2 in the BCS. Think this might have anything to do with ESPN talking up the #1 team for 30 days??? Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not. I will agree that if any coach can talk his players into being ready it's Nick Saban, but Mack Brown is no slouch. He does not get the credit he deserves.

Mack Brown has a winning record over the following NC coaches: Pete Carroll, Nick Saban, Jim Tressel, Les Miles, and he has beaten Bob Stoops 4 of the last 5 (although still 5-6 overall). Just saying the guy knows how to coach. Oh yeah, he has also won 5 bowls in a row.

We'll see what happens!

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

Want to place a small wager on the Orange Bowl tomorrow and then ALL of my winnings are going on Texas ML.

Have gone from $100 to $593 in the last 7 days or so.

What do you guys think of the game tomorrow???
    where did you get that wallpaper? i really like it!

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think Bama will beat Texas however I do believe the game will be close

sLim901
    sLim901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5396

good luck...im rockin iowa too and will be on texas on thurs...not ML tho

Ralphie1412

Well there ya go, pissed it away......you pissed it away on a homer bet? yikes

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sLim901 View Post
    good luck...im rockin iowa too and will be on texas on thurs...not ML tho
    Bro, if you like Texas ML is the only way to go in my opinion. +155 is a nice price, and 4 points ain't that much for -110

nj1035
    Update your status

Well Iowa hit so even if Texas loses I'm still up $16

:-)

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

GO ALL IN!

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice run

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

All that work for 16 dollars? And people wonder how Vegas can afford all of those fancy neon lights.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Want to place a small wager on the Orange Bowl tomorrow and then ALL of my winnings are going on Texas ML. Have gone from $100 to $593 in the last 7 days or so. What do you guys think of the game tomorrow???
    you are going to hit my friend cause I like Texas myself cause if Tide wins Vegas will need a bail out package yes sir ree boys rigged to the max trust me
    PS take spread instead
    TELL'EM CHARLIE SENT YA

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    All that work for 16 dollars? And people wonder how Vegas can afford all of those fancy neon lights.
    SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY'S JEALOUS

He doesn't have the bankroll but he got the brains you on the other hand have the bankroll but are lacking brain power hmmmm... how Ironic

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2635

ML BIG mistake, at least grabbed the 4 points.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    you are going to hit my friend cause I like Texas myself cause if Tide wins Vegas will need a bail out package yes sir ree boys rigged to the max trust me
    PS take spread instead
    TELL'EM CHARLIE SENT YA
    How stupid can one get? You are saying that the game is fixed? You know absolutely nothing about Vegas and you are shooting your mouth off like that? You must really believe that you are the "Steel City Mafia". You really showed how much of an amateur you are. If you were in the mob, you would be dead by now for running your mouth. Saying that the game is rigged just goes to show how totally inept you are when it comes to college football. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? I am sure my friends in Vegas would love to meet you. They love big mouths who accuse them of fixing games. Why don't you fly up to Vegas and tell them that to their faces? Afraid?

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Iowa hit so even if Texas loses I'm still up $16

:-)
    Take the $ 16 and bet the "over" on Alabama sacks.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How stupid can one get? You are saying that the game is fixed? You know absolutely nothing about Vegas and you are shooting your mouth off like that? You must really believe that you are the "Steel City Mafia". You really showed how much of an amateur you are. If you were in the mob, you would be dead by now for running your mouth. Saying that the game is rigged just goes to show how totally inept you are when it comes to college football. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? I am sure my friends in Vegas would love to meet you. They love big mouths who accuse them of fixing games. Why don't you fly up to Vegas and tell them that to their faces? Afraid?

You know Big Daddy just when I think the stupid stick missed ya you comeback and amaze me that not only the stupid stick hit you it pummeled you C'mon Man quit it my back is starting to hurt

Steeve
    Steeve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I'm a huge Texas fan too, but everyone here is right: you can't bet with your heart if you want to win. I have a futures bet (small, but +725) I placed on Texas to win the BCS long ago, and if they win, then yippee! I will decide tonight and tomorrow AM who I am putting my real bet on for the game. If nothing else, my future can act as a hedge against whatever I bet.

GL and Hook 'em Horns!!!

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve View Post
    I'm a huge Texas fan too, but everyone here is right: you can't bet with your heart if you want to win. I have a futures bet (small, but +725) I placed on Texas to win the BCS long ago, and if they win, then yippee! I will decide tonight and tomorrow AM who I am putting my real bet on for the game. If nothing else, my future can act as a hedge against whatever I bet. GL and Hook 'em Horns!!!
    Go to the handicapper thinktank for the best number you can get hedging. They helped me this past weekend.

bluegg
    bluegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

hope your karma didnt mess up tomorrow's game cause I got texas too!

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

nice run guy I am on a different streak I started off with 350 now 4k+ and i also did the xmas 25 freeplay and i completed their 6x rollover and even hit 2k off their money now thats a run and it's not over so screw what every one says do you and if your heart says do it go for we all do some time bottom line is to enjoy the game and get money --- lakers or go home kobe for prez!

12 Last