Login Search

I have hit 9 bets in a row....

Last Post

I really feel that Iowa might show up. I had said that all major defenses have come through vtech,ohio st, nebraska,penn st, air force, ucla, and florida. So I thought that TCU U would cover but Boise state had almost just has good defense. The only people that ran on Iowa was Ohio st and Mich just about two hundred yards. Iowa has not faced a O that uses a option averaging 300yds. If they run on them it probably will lock the under. So I will probably go with the under since I have a 3 team parley with Boise +17 1/2, Iowa + 15, and Teaxas + 14. peace HH

I'm not over confident, I just have a plan. When I deposited money it was to place some bets leading up to the Texas game and put what I have left on the Texas money line. I am a DIE HARD Longhorn fan and I'm confident as hell we win this game. If I hit that game I'll probably cash at least 2/3rds of my winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
I'm not over confident, I just have a plan. When I deposited money it was to place some bets leading up to the Texas game and put what I have left on the Texas money line. I am a DIE HARD Longhorn fan and I'm confident as hell we win this game. If I hit that game I'll probably cash at least 2/3rds of my winnings.
Don't bet with your heart. My number one rule for beginning gamblers. No stats, analysis, or anything else can be used to justify what you are planning on doing. You are on a good run, don't blow it on a heart bet.

If you won 9 in a row, you must wager very small to only have under $600.00 with a $100.00 start. But these guys are right. Wagering with your heart is absolutely taboo. You can not give us one solid reason why Texas beats Alabama. Texas has played an easier schedule. Texas has an offense that is strictly one dimentional. Alabama has a defense that is equal to, if not better than the Texas defense. So where is your argument? Wagering with yor heart is suicidal. But go right ahead. Join the millions of others who do this and lose their money. Amateurs never learn. McBaseball is dead on.