HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Please read this post..The bool might have known something we will see

I tried to place a wager(parlay) with Boise +6 1/2 and the under 27. When I placed continue a message popped up like it was an error or something. I did this three times with no result. So then I placed the parley with TCU and under and tcu over and boise over.. all of them let me do it with the button that said confirm bet which I didnt. The only one that would not go thru was boise/ over. WHY. The only thing I could think of that I had already had boise and under in the first place for the whole game. I have no idea what was going on. Do any of you??

HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

I meant boise and under up above. Also I was thinking... yesterday I did a half time wager with dallas, tenn under, and chiefs and chiefs over and it did the same thing.. some type of error. I though that maybe the chiefs game had already started so I change it to dal, tenn under and washington which I lost. That original bet would have one but I did not think about it until right now when they would not let me bet boise and the under. Very odd dont you think.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

alot of times you cant parlay the favorite and the over. maybe its the same for non game bets on the underdog and unders