Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations to the Big 10...

Congratulations on your best teams beating the 5th best SEC team and taking advantage of the worst Pac 10 champion of the decade...

Maybe if Ohio State didn't get rolled in two title games this decade and Penn State didn't get destroyed by USC last year, you guys might actually be the 4th or 5th best conference.

Congratulations to the refs, oops, I mean Ohio State on winning their only national title of the decade because of a BS pass interference call vs the U.

DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

sounds like someone lost some $ lol

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRob View Post
    sounds like someone lost some $ lol
    sounds like someone's still mad about those two blowout losses

look, 41-14 and 38-24 are two scores you'll never forget

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Yeah he is pissed he bet on the big ten losing again. And you really think the refs had anything to do with the OSU beat down they handed out think again. OSU beat their ass

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by DaColts View Post
    Yeah he is pissed he bet on the big ten losing again. And you really think the refs had anything to do with the OSU beat down they handed out think again. OSU beat their ass
    I understand that you guys can't read in the midwest, too busy eatin bratwursts, but I was referring to the national title game a few years ago vs the U...thanks for trying though fat boy

Slick D
    Slick D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Congratulations on your best teams beating the 5th best SEC team and taking advantage of the worst Pac 10 champion of the decade...

Maybe if Ohio State didn't get rolled in two title games this decade and Penn State didn't get destroyed by USC last year, you guys might actually be the 4th or 5th best conference.

Congratulations to the refs, oops, I mean Ohio State on winning their only national title of the decade because of a BS pass interference call vs the U.

Your an idiot. LSU 5th best in the SEC ???? Im guessing 3rd. Penn St is also the third best team in their conference behind Ohio St and Iowa. Ok you UFC wannabe chump who couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Got it?

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Slick D View Post
    Your an idiot. LSU 5th best in the SEC ???? Im guessing 3rd. Penn St is also the third best team in their conference behind Ohio St and Iowa. Ok you UFC wannabe chump who couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Got it?
    lol nuts in your mouth

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Slick D View Post
    lol UFC wanna be chump? typical fat white boy

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Maybe someone can help me out here but since 2002 Big Ten vs SEC is 11-11? SEC fans just don't like facts.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Maybe someone can help me out here but since 2002 Big Ten vs SEC is 11-11? SEC fans just don't like facts.
    Are any of those national title games?

DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

couldnt care less if those schools lost in the past, im from michigan. All i heard coming into the bowl games this year was how The Big 10 was going to get rolled by every school they played. Im seeing quite the opposite.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Assuming you didn't go anywhere near Minnesota without Eric Decker, you're 4-0 ATS if you backed Big Ten in bowls (2 over SEC, another over the U, another Oregon - all very athletic teams). It's amazing that guys in the Midwest got so much more athletic in a couple of years.

Slick D
    Slick D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    lol UFC wanna be chump? typical fat white boy
    Yeah? And are we supposed to believe you're some sculpted tenacious fighting machine just because of your idiotic name? STFU.