Jcows
    Jcows's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough set of games JANUARY 2ND

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just wanted some input in the first three games tommorow. Had a rough couple of days, going to reload and start a new streak.

USF -7: I know alot of people love the niu +7 but I don't think an above average MAC team can hang with an average big east team.

Uconn +3.5: This is the biggest question mark I have. South carolina is very inconsistent and could go either way, but I think Uconn has a good enough defense to keep this game close.

Ok state +3: I love zac robinson in this game. I think the ok state's offense will produce huge numbers, not so sure about their defense. Ole miss has been the most inconsistent team in the country. Everybody talks up Snead and how good he is, dont see it.

Just my two cents.. what do you guys think?

GoodLuckToYou
    GoodLuckToYou's Avatar Become A Pro!

well ole miss is back in dallas, which is were snead is from, so he's probally going to have the game of his life once again in the cotton ball so i see ole miss by 7 or more..

I really like usf but 7 mayb tom many points but then again i could see it easily a 10 to 14 point ball game. Especially if usf qb plays well.

But as far as the SC game goes i think SC covers just with good defense play and the qb will play just well enough to win by 7

I think im just going to parlay USF , SC and Arkansas i think are for sure winners.

GoodLuckToYou

Oh and i think the ole miss vs ok st is going to go over.. so teaser arkansas, the ole miss over, and the SC game

Frosh
    Frosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

On UConn as well. If that means anything to you.

Frosh
    Frosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuckToYou View Post
    well ole miss is back in dallas, which is were snead is from, so he's probally going to have the game of his life once again in the cotton ball so i see ole miss by 7 or more..

I really like usf but 7 mayb tom many points but then again i could see it easily a 10 to 14 point ball game. Especially if usf qb plays well.

But as far as the SC game goes i think SC covers just with good defense play and the qb will play just well enough to win by 7

I think im just going to parlay USF , SC and Arkansas i think are for sure winners.
    I disagree. I think ECU covers and may even win SU.

baa269
    baa269's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn huge tomorrow...

GoodLuckToYou

no arkansas will win outright tom nite.. I was at beale street last nite and met the middle linebacker from ecu out drunk at the coyote ugly bar there..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Jcows View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum. Just wanted some input in the first three games tommorow. Had a rough couple of days, going to reload and start a new streak.

USF -7: I know alot of people love the niu +7 but I don't think an above average MAC team can hang with an average big east team. USF is horrible the 2nd half of the season. Hard to bet on them even against NIU. This is a coin flip and really a no play for me.

Uconn +3.5: This is the biggest question mark I have. South carolina is very inconsistent and could go either way, but I think Uconn has a good enough defense to keep this game close. This is an easy one. USC is a much better team on both sides of the ball and the defense is one of the best in CFB. Don't let the Big East fool you. An average Big East team is not as good as an average SEC team in this spot. I've already hammered this line as it's the best line of the day.

Ok state +3: I love zac robinson in this game. I think the ok state's offense will produce huge numbers, not so sure about their defense. Ole miss has been the most inconsistent team in the country. Everybody talks up Snead and how good he is, dont see it. Ok State has been struggling the last few weeks and are on the decline against a Miss team that can beat anyone but can also lose to anyone. The question is who is the real Miss and will they show up? I think they are the tougher team and will eventually wear Ok State down.

Just my two cents.. what do you guys think?
    My responses are above...