MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I like LSU......

Trying to get a gauge on LSU/PSU----and it appears PSU has problems with physical teams. Iowa and Ohio State caused Penn State all kinds of problems---and I think LSU will do the same.

Penn State has had success with SEC teams but I like LSU here.

Anyone else?

TheMizzle
    TheMizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game seems to be too much of a toss up to put money on, honestly. There are much better bets to make. YOU DONT HAVE TO PLACE A BET, why this game?!

garlic toast
    garlic toast's Avatar Become A Pro!

joe pa will take less miles to school

ItalianPinoy
    ItalianPinoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

penn state had trouble scoring against ohio state and iowa,both good defenses,LSU should have success keeping them in check,shouls be a low scorin game,granted no turnovers deep in own territory by either team,maybe play the under,lookin for around 23-17 game.both teams run alot.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I think this game may go over and surprise everyone. I also like LSU in this spot.

kiknit
    kiknit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

My $0.02: Penn St finished the season with the nations 33rd best O - running the "Spread HD" behing Clark(62%, 2,700+ PY, 23TD/10INT) and Royster (1,040+ receiving yds) and the 8th ranked D. They havent beaten a ranked team all season and vs. OSU only put up 9 first downs, 76 RY and gave up 200+ RY to the Buckeyes. But theyre also 4-0 ATS on the road by a total of 62pts.

Tigers havent dont much - three losses by a combined 21pts...2 of them coming at the hands of Florida and Alabama. LSU is no stranger to the bowls though - 2 nat champs in the last 6 years and putting up 40, 41, and 38 twice in the last 4 bowl games...which by they way they covered by a total of 111pts. QB Jefferson (62% and 16TD/6INT) hasnt put up flashy numbers, but his O follows their leader.

Too hard to overlook the bowl history from LSU. Spread opened at LSU+3 but is now a Pick Em. I grabbed LSU early and am sticking with em!

Vangel330
    Vangel330's Avatar Become A Pro!

lsu is thr play