CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hope you are right

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Here is the problem with the line. Why has it not gone to 7? It seems as if the books are begging people to take Mizzou. Could it be because the only two bowl teams that Mizzou beat were Nevada and Iowa State? Could it be because Mizzou is a 5-6 ATS team this year? I really do not know, but I do know that for the most part, this line has not budged in 9 days, and that is really odd. Either the books want you to take Mizzou and give the points, or no one cares about this game and no one wagered on it. I'll pass.

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

ugh

Well hopefully your not right bigdaddy, personally i think it could be that nobody is pounding mizzou, i'm seeing 54/46, and who knows how much money is coming in on either side.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Dont see how anyone bets against Navy when they are a DOG.

3-1 ATS w/ 2 SU wins as Dogs this season.

Play Action will be in full effect today fellas.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by nick2060 View Post
    Well hopefully your not right bigdaddy, personally i think it could be that nobody is pounding mizzou, i'm seeing 54/46, and who knows how much money is coming in on either side.
    That is exactly what I mean Nick. You see a 54-46 split on the players, which is very tight. The line has not moved in 9 days. From what my contacts in Vegas tell me, there is just not a lot of interest in this game. For the life of me, I do not know why. I think this will be one of the better games today. As rediculous as this may sound, there is a small faction of alleged gamblers what believe that the service academy's (Air Force and Navy) will get all the calls from the officials today. Maybe that has something to do with it. I just don't know.

Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have 2 bets today. one was for basketball and I lost so i doubled my mizzou bet. I am positive they will win.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Like Navy here plus the 6.5.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is the problem with the line. Why has it not gone to 7? It seems as if the books are begging people to take Mizzou. Could it be because the only two bowl teams that Mizzou beat were Nevada and Iowa State? Could it be because Mizzou is a 5-6 ATS team this year? I really do not know, but I do know that for the most part, this line has not budged in 9 days, and that is really odd. Either the books want you to take Mizzou and give the points, or no one cares about this game and no one wagered on it. I'll pass.
    Navy is going to pound Mizzou physically. If they can hold onto the ball they have a great chance of winning straight up.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I guess that the books really wanted people to dump on Mizzou. My business associate says that there is much unhappiness in Vegas by the players. The house? Well, they are just being polite and trying to hide their smiles. Ofcourse that can change, but so can the weather, and right now it is sunny and beautiful out here.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    That is exactly what I mean Nick. You see a 54-46 split on the players, which is very tight. The line has not moved in 9 days. From what my contacts in Vegas tell me, there is just not a lot of interest in this game. For the life of me, I do not know why. I think this will be one of the better games today. As rediculous as this may sound, there is a small faction of alleged gamblers what believe that the service academy's (Air Force and Navy) will get all the calls from the officials today. Maybe that has something to do with it. I just don't know.
    Do you think Fla State will get the calls on Bobby Bowden day? I do.