BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Ohio State won't stay +9.5 for long.

I'm not saying who is going to win or lose or cover the pointspread. All I'm saying is that the majority of the betting public will jump on 9.5 and the line will adjust lower. If you think Bama will cover, I'd say wait for a better number, If your for the Buckeyes, I'd take this number now.

BTW, the Buckeyes are going it win SU.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I see +10.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

@ "Buckeyes are going to win SU."

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont look so much into the Ohio State blowout of Wisky.

BChrisB

I don't think this will be a whiskey blowout either and the game just might end up being the most exciting game to watch in the entire playoffs. I just can't see how this +9.5 can sustain. There's a huge OSU fan base and a lot of Bama haters out there. The recreational bettor who only bets on big game events is going to take OSU at +9.5.

The majority of bets on this game will be with their hearts rather minds.
    Last edited by BChrisB; 12-07-14 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

My mind saw the two weeks prior to wisky game. Indiana and michigan. Some of those deep balls they completed will be ints against bama. Bama can throw the ball, wisky cannot. You are going to base your bet off one game and get burned. Take the points, that's fine. Take the ml and just toss your money out the window. I'm thinking bama by 14-20

BChrisB

I'm not taking anything away from the SEC, I'm not saying the SEC got worse. What I am saying is that (except for the ACC) the rest of the power 5 conferences are catching up and are producing better teams as of late. SEC teams will be giving more points than they should be in all the bowl games. I can't wait to see the SEC win/loss ATS when this is all over.

I'm taking the points with Ohio St. and will probably sideline the rest except for Wisconsin +7 against Auburn. I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

I'm taking OSU as well but line will go up I believe, not down.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

How can you fools believe in the BIG 10 year after year....... they are good they are this they are that.... they play the SEC the get blown out...