scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

How is fsu +900 to win the natl championship?

I just dont understand how fsu can be +900 to win the championship
    -There -200 to make the playoff (acc champ game vs uga tech) I like fsu in this spot, uga tech has terrible deffense and that's what Jameis Winston needs to get his mojo back not too mention fsu's run game has never looked better since inserting Dalvin cook as the starting rb, and moving cameron irving to center has helped them too. I will say im not impressed with the fsu deffense.
    Playoffs round 1 hypothetical matchups
    ----(1) bama vs (4) fsu
    bama will be 7 pt favorite in this game, worst case scenairo u can take bama (-300) to win the game or put them in a 6pt teaser which is (even) (not -120) like a nfl teaser.
    Playoffs round 1 hypothetical matchups
    ----(2) Oregon vs (3) fsu
    Oregon will be a 4-6 pt favorite in this game, worst case scenairo u can take Oregon (-230) to win the game or put them in a 6pt teaser which is (even) (not -120) like a nfl teaser.
    --Net/Net put a bet on fsu to win the championship (+900) dont worry about the game with uga tech to hedge, Definetly hedge when they make the playoffs because i dont think they can beat any of the other teams slated too make the playoffs, however they wont be more than a 7 pt underdog aganist any team, so youre still gonna make a good buck on the hedge.

good luck, gents.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Bama would be -11

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

FSU gets blown out first game of the playoffs if they sneak in.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    FSU gets blown out first game of the playoffs if they sneak in.
    It's unfortunate that the undefeated defending champs are considered to be sneaking in