gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Throw Money on Missouri Live Right Now

Mizzou fan here. Our D is always legit the only question is if our offense would show up. Our offense looked fantastic first drive.

Mizzou will win this game, if you bet now you will probably get a decent line I bet they will be up 2 TDs at some point and the line will be -250 or -300, get on it now.

Best of luck.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

its at minus 140 right now

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

idk dude watching the game but way to early to pick who i think will pull it out

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    idk dude watching the game but way to early to pick who i think will pull it out
    i know that's why it's live but im very confident we win. it will be a good game regardless and we might not, but like i said... i follow us and we look good today.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I definitely leaned Mizzou in this one, but this Tennessee team is a much different team than they were even just a few games ago. Beating SC again really gave them some confidence and swagger, and they are more physical than before. I think it will be a very close game, but if they can continue to limit Mizzou's offense they will maintain the edge. If the offenses wake up and start lighting up the scoreboard I don't think they'll be able to keep up - definitely not winning a shootout against Mizzou. If they keep it a low-scoring defensive game then I believe that falls into the Vols' hands. We'll see how everything plays out and what adjustments they make at halftime.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Can't believe Missouri tried a 51-yard FG there. Punt the ball. Instead they give them great field position.

Seattle Slew

What a gift interception there. Both teams trying to lose.

Semper Fidelis

Don't think it really matters anyway - Mizzou's d-line is manhandling the Vols' o-line. Barring a costly turnover or something crazy happening, I don't see how Tenn can score on that defense. Another special teams fake play perhaps?

Seattle Slew

That might do it.

gregmav1

It ain't over till it's over but I hope some of you boys followed. Told you I liked how we looked.
    Last edited by gregmav1; 11-22-14 at 09:47 PM.

Semper Fidelis

I already had them at +7 in a couple different parlays - sucks I had to actually buy pts to get that line since it was earlier in the week (before the public started pounding Tenn). Not that it mattered since those parlays both died long ago (damn soccer lol).

Anyway, good job buddy - I certainly should've made some single plays to at least win something small. Then again, I didn't expect the parlays to lose either lol

Looking forward to a good game next week with the Hogs! Surely Mizzou will be favored by at least 5 or 6 points I would think.