RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Is this finally the year Oregon beats Stanford?

It seens Stanford is always the thorn in the side of Oregon....like is down to -9.5 now, is this the year?

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Stanford's D has been tough, even in their losses. The question is whether they can muster enough offense at Oregon. I think this is an under....a 24-17 type of game.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Stanford's D has been tough, even in their losses. The question is whether they can muster enough offense at Oregon. I think this is an under....a 24-17 type of game.
    24-17 with who winning?

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    24-17 with who winning?
    I think Oregon will win....but it won't be easy.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Stanford is grossly overrated. Not sure how many people are viewing this team as comparable to years past but they are awful this year. The d is not dominant. Granted all of their games have gone under except for last week. The offense is anemic vs any d that is worth a damn. The defense hasn't been clutch like last year or the year before that. I just don't see anything special about Stanford this year other than shaw knows how to beat Oregon. He just runs the ball and slows it all down. Not sure Stanford can roll that way this time. I guess we will see.

rocket31
    rocket31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Stanford is grossly overrated. Not sure how many people are viewing this team as comparable to years past but they are awful this year. The d is not dominant. Granted all of their games have gone under except for last week. The offense is anemic vs any d that is worth a damn. The defense hasn't been clutch like last year or the year before that. I just don't see anything special about Stanford this year other than shaw knows how to beat Oregon[/QUOTE]
    what in the hell are you talking about?

Stanfords D is the 2nd most efficient in the entire fn country.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaadef
    Last edited by rocket31; 10-29-14 at 11:41 PM.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Cardinal won't be able to score enough points. They are painful to watch on offense.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Agree, the Stanford Offense is fukken bad. Notre Dame/Stan game was unbearable to watch.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Stanford is grossly overrated. Not sure how many people are viewing this team as comparable to years past but they are awful this year. The d is not dominant. Granted all of their games have gone under except for last week. The offense is anemic vs any d that is worth a damn. The defense hasn't been clutch like last year or the year before that. I just don't see anything special about Stanford this year other than shaw knows how to beat Oregon. He just runs the ball and slows it all down. Not sure Stanford can roll that way this time. I guess we will see.
    They're ranked 2nd in the country. How are they overrated?

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Agree, the Stanford Offense is fukken bad. Notre Dame/Stan game was unbearable to watch.
    But Oregon D is bad

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

The team is overrated. Not the defense. If u want to go by the bumbers thats fine. In a little slightes due to some losses back stan. They give uo more big plays than i remember them ever giving up last year. All I said was they aren't as good as years past. Just my opinion..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    Cardinal won't be able to score enough points. They are painful to watch on offense.
    this.

The Cardinals will need to hold Oregon under 30 points to win and i'm not sure they can do that.