HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Damn you Alabama!!!!!

I am so irate...so furious!!!!

I cant believe they ****** me up a +6680 payout parlay!

Just when they were going to cover...the stupid asswipe fumbles it with 1 yard remaining.

This is probably my worst beat ever! I think I am going to stick to nhl where I am being better.

Unfuckin real, I say I want to take a break from ncaaf but I am sure I will be back on thursday betting to these college stupid kidos.

This Alabama team keeps screwing me up if I am either on their side or against...I will just avoid them.

A big FU to you Crimson Tide!!!! rot in hell!!!!

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Quote Originally Posted by HeinrichII View Post
    I am so irate...so furious!!!!

I cant believe they ****** me up a +6680 payout parlay!

Just when they were going to cover...the stupid asswipe fumbles it with 1 yard remaining.

This is probably my worst beat ever! I think I am going to stick to nhl where I am being better.

Unfuckin real, I say I want to take a break from ncaaf but I am sure I will be back on thursday betting to these college stupid kidos.

This Alabama team keeps screwing me up if I am either on their side or against...I will just avoid them.

A big FU to you Crimson Tide!!!! rot in hell!!!!
    Damn, that sucked $6680 wow

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

overrated clowns

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

probably intentional fumble.. so they can get safety and end game.. facking idiots.. took whole game Alabama 2h tenessee

Football_Fan66
    Football_Fan66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Alabama is a team that I stay away from. Over all of the years of sports betting I am only on Alabama in the 2nd half and the under, because Bama is not a team that will score 70 points every weekend (even though they could if they wanted to). That is not how Saban plays football. All he wants is a strong game and W for Bama. Bama has always been a team that is tough to bet on. But the second half is were the money is on the under if they are up 42-0, because they just blead the clock. Sorry to hear about the loss. Back door covers suck.