The NardDog
    The NardDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-0 in bowl games, play for Sunday

I don't think Sunday is a big day play wise, but I will likely bet a unit on Southern Miss. I bet 30 % of my bankroll on Rutgers. Southern is the better team than Middle Tennessee State and USM usually plays well in bowl games. I'm from Mississippi, an Ole Miss fan but keep up with Southern and have watched a few of their games. Their defense isn't great but Fletcher is a great player and they have some good WRs. I'd take USM money line and not take the points.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm with you on this!

Good Luck!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Southern Miss has a good bowl record. Middle Tenn. State won and covered it's last 6 games, but it should be noted that all 6 games were against Sunbelt rivals. The two decent teams that they played, Clemson and Miss. State handled them pretty easily. Another Pre-Christmas garbage bowl game to pass on, but if you are going to wager on it (and many of you will, just because it is on T.V.), So. Miss is probably the play.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i like so miss today too

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2605

On S MIss -3 and 1/2 and OVER 59. Like BigDaddy's analysis, tougher division.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Southern Miss is solid tonight

The NardDog
    The NardDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Changed my pick

I took MTSU ML. Don't know why, just think MTSU maybe has more to play for as USM goes to bowl games every year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Southern Miss is solid tonight
    If anyone wants to know why MTSU won last night, look no further. Once So. Miss got word that ZBoiz was on them, they immediately did what all teams that ZBoiz wagers on do. Rolled over and played dead. But do not worry. ZBoiz will have some phantom play for us soon.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I was gonna bet Southern Miss but completely forgot about the game. Damn am I glad I did. Seems like these bowl games are hard to pick. You just don't know if the teams even care.