Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Alabama/Texas A&M Texas/Iowa St Nebraska/NW

I just wanted to point out a few things about these games that you might not know or didn't think about.

Alabama vs Texas A&M- Texas A&M not the same team without Johnny. Alabama already losing once this year must win to stay alive for Championship chance. A&M has lost last 2 by 15 to Ole Miss and 17 to Miss State. Alabama at home wants to show they are better than the Mississippi schools. Alabama 42 Texas A&M 24

Texas vs Iowa State- Texas just is not the same Texas team as years ago. Not even in the top 3 in their state! Iowa State is.... well Iowa State. Average at best every year. However, I know Iowa State has had this game circled since last year. They lost at home 31-30 last year due to a bad call! Iowa State winning 24-30 with 1 minute left and then Texas fumbled. The whole world saw the ball come out. They reviewed the play. They said the call stands... no fumble... and then Texas won. (watch it on Youtube) Iowa State will play their heart out today. Most likely lose.... again. But they keep it close. Texas 34 Iowa State 28

Nebraska @ Northwestern- Homer pick here... but hey it's the team I know best. Northwestern has given Nebraska a scare 3 years in a row. Neb needed a hail mary last year to win! Nebraska wont look past NW. They know its always a tough game. Coming off a bye week.... few key players returning from injury. Northwestern will keep the grass long and wet to slow down the best RB in the Big 10. BUT Nebraska fans will invade Chicago and there will be more Red than Purple in the stands. Nebraska 45 NW 31

Husker36

Here is the rest of my card if anyone cares lol

Baylor 1H -4.5 (Baylor looks for a fast start after having to rally last week. Im worried about the back door cover for the whole game but loving Baylor 1st half)
    K State 1H +4 Shouldn't be hard for the Cats to be up, tied, or within 3 at half.
    Arkansas +3.5
    Colorado St -5
    Ten/Miss under 47
    Arizona State +4

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I feel ya on the Husker pick!!

Also like the Arky pick

Husker36