jdomanick1
    jdomanick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

TCU @ BAYLOR / Oregon @ ucla

Tcu wins this game and runs the table this year and finds it's way into the 4 team playoff. Tcu will get off the field on 3rd down and slow the game down in second half. Tcu ml +250

Oregons offensive line is a complete mess and won't be able to find enough rhythm to win on the road against a Ucla team that has shown they can play both sides of the ball despite losing to Utah last week. Ucla ml +130

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by jdomanick1 View Post
    Tcu wins this game and runs the table this year and finds it's way into the 4 team playoff. Tcu will get off the field on 3rd down and slow the game down in second half. Tcu ml +250

Oregons offensive line is a complete mess and won't be able to find enough rhythm to win on the road against a Ucla team that has shown they can play both sides of the ball despite losing to Utah last week. Ucla ml +130
    Get some sleep man. Baylor wins and covers and Oregon gets their shit together and covers as well

jdomanick1
    jdomanick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Get some sleep man. Baylor wins and covers and Oregon gets their shit together and covers as well
    Thanks zippy head I slept good last night good luck with your wagers I'm just parlaying small couple hundred

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

the whole crew of first take is on TCU ugh

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Thanks zippy head I slept good last night good luck with your wagers I'm just parlaying small couple hundred
    GL brotha!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Put my biggest bet of the year tomorrow on UCLA. Love the Bruins at home getting points against an Oregon team that is not nearly as good as the public wants them to be.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Baylor will win by 2 touchdowns.

Baylor is a cover machine at home.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    What he said!

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Put my biggest bet of the year tomorrow on UCLA. Love the Bruins at home getting points against an Oregon team that is not nearly as good as the public wants them to be.
    UCLA lost to Utah at HOME. I'm not comparing Oregon and Utah, I'm just saying UCLA was at HOME!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Jake Fisher back tomorrow for Oregon, will be huge help for O line.