Wayne2
    Wayne2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

SEC fan thread

Pretty sure most of you are sick of hearing about the SEC. But here are my picks for SEC. I have good clarity at present, so I like my chances this week.

Top play:

Auburn -3 - 10 units - Time for MS ST ride to come to an end. Nice win over a bad LSU team. Nice win at home over a tired A&M team. Fantastic QB. It's pumpkin time. Malzahn rolls them

Remaining:

OM +2 - 3 units - Logical to think they have a letdown on the road in front of 100k, pissed-off A&M team that dropped 9 balls. I think this is a really good OM team with good leadership. The defense is tough front and back. They will bring additional pressure leading to a talented secondary getting multiple picks. Tough game, but I don't think A&M is as good as everyone thinks. The win over SC is not quite as impressive now, and it was a first game.

GA -3 - 3 units - Georgia will improve. MO not the same, already proven by loss to Indiana.

AL -10 - 3 units - Pissed of AL against another pumpkin with AR.

LSU -2 - 1 unit - I just cannot believe they are favored with FL in turmoil. LSU helps accelerate the inevitable firing of Muschamp. FL OC Roper is not a winner.

Others:

OR -2.5 - 5 units - Back on track against an over-rated UCLA team
    USC - 2.5 - 5 units - AZ comes back to reality. USC wants this and needs this

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Taking 10 on the road with Blake Sims is dumb.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Im gonna have a look at over passing yards for nick Marshall.. MSU has one of the best front sevens in the country but they're #126 vs the pass. Love Coates game plus he's healthy..