McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Who got absolutely WRECKED this past Saturday?

By far the worst day I've ever had in 5 years... I literally just kept backing every fav towards the end of the day after Tennessee, Bama, A&M, OU, S Car, went down then playing USC and UCLA both in game LIVE only to lose those as well.

Really unbelievable I think I was like 3 for 20 plays on the day between straights, teasers, and parlays.

Surprised by the lack of "SUPER UNLUCKY / I'm ON TILT" Threads... LOL (not that I condone those types of threads)

I will say, all is good as I saved my azz on a large Colts/9er Parlay to make up for 2/3 of the damage making the week nothing more than a typical "bad" day.

ANYONE FEEL ME?

Football_Fan66
    Football_Fan66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Saturday was a horrible day for me as well. I am thinking that the books made a killing. I got a ton of it back yesterday on Denver. That was a great game for me. Also I hammered the patriots -10.5 team total points for the second half last night. I got that at +120 and that was a good turn out for me. People must have thought that the patriots would come out flat in the 2nd half?? Really Bellick and Brady let off the gas pedal. That is not how they role. I also have the Seahawks over -14 team total points for the 1st half tonight. I really like that play a lot. Good luck to you.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Yea Saturday was one of the worst days I've ever had record wise. 2-12 but in reality I went 2-16 cause all 4 of my 2 unit bets lost. Can't get too upset about it. Learn from it and move on.

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

Same here, OU, Bama, and UCLA had me bending over... then I had the Saints heavy to cover -6.5 at home.
    I'm looking forward to this week to turn the table.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

What the hell were y'all doing betting on OU and UCLA?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I am writing a song called, "A Ride on a Favourite Train"

I will ruin it for you. It doesn't end well.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Sorry - don't mean to be a dick. Hope y'all bounce back this week.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Guys if you bet 20 games on Saturdays it's not gonna work out for you. I usually get 2-3 games. Way easier