Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

How I hope Arizona wins this game

How I hope Arizona wins this game, as this performance by a team rated #2 in the nation is pathetic, especially so when it is a home game for the Ducks.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I'm a life long Oregonian and love the Ducks...... and I cleaned up tonight betting on AZ

Maybe watching them so closely gave me an advantage on this game. This betting line was a no brainer for me from the start. I just wish I had thrown more on the ML.... and earlier when it was up around +1600. I got it at +1000 on 5Dimes tonight about 3 hours before game time.

The Ducks have been over-hyped for a couple years IMO. They are a good team but in no way the 2nd best in the nation. I'd probably put them around 12-15 (probably where they will be ranked next week).

I hope no one drank the green kool-aid for too long and lost too much betting on them to cover that ridiculous spread.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations to you and hope you can wear a path to the path window this weekend, as well as throughout the year!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Couldnt agree more. Oregon is very overrated. They are clearly not the same team