allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Anyone else surprised oklahoma are only -4.5?

I will be backing Oklahoma as I have been impressed by everything they do on the football field. Think they will be too strong!

Any other angles here?

cheers

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Tcu are beasts they r at home .crowd will show up I'm getting + 6.5 right now I'm hoping for 7 then I'll pound the points and ml
    I'm gonna be on the other side but best of luck on the rest of your picks

allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    Tcu are beasts they r at home .crowd will show up I'm getting + 6.5 right now I'm hoping for 7 then I'll pound the points and ml
    I'm gonna be on the other side but best of luck on the rest of your picks
    but do you not feel there is a pretty big gulf in class between the two sides and who both sides have beaten already?

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

Crowd will not be a factor, as OU has already bought up a big allotment. TCU has padded stats against 2 terrible teams and a one dimensional Minnesota squad. Although TCU will pose the biggest defensive threat OU has faced this year, OU's balance will make the difference. Look for a double digit cover in this game.

swag1982

Maybe they did pad there stats but I still think TCU D at home will get the job done they damn near beat OU and Baylor last year and they have improved offensively by leaps and bounds
    TCU wins by 3

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Probably won't touch this unless the line changes.. will look into the o/u

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

just waiting for the line to move a little more then im hittin tcu

beech630
    beech630's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Oklahoma is going to devour TCU. This line is a gimme.

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by beech630 View Post
    Oklahoma is going to devour TCU. This line is a gimme.
    Well start pounding it so I can get better ml odds

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Maybe they did pad there stats but I still think TCU D at home will get the job done they damn near beat OU and Baylor last year and they have improved offensively by leaps and bounds
    TCU wins by 3
    They didn't damn near beat OU last year. They didn't cross midfield last year until midway through the 3rd quarter. They didn't even have 1 single first down in the first half. OU was up by 10 until they scored with 2 minutes ago to make it look closer. You gotta watch the games not see the final scores. I'm not saying TCU won't give them a challenge but if you are basing this off of last year you are incorrect. Do you know how many BIG 12 Home games TCU has won? ONE against KANSAS! So that home field isn't too much of a factor. One team has beaten a good opponent on the road in West Virginia and took it to a talented Tennessee team. The other hasn't played a real game yet. BOOMER SOONER Rolls in this one. 38-14.
    Last edited by rainmaker82; 10-03-14 at 01:35 PM.

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    They didn't damn near beat OU last year. They didn't cross midfield last year until midway through the 3rd quarter. They didn't even have 1 single first down in the first half. OU was up by 10 until they scored with 2 minutes ago to make it look closer. You gotta watch the games not see the final scores. I'm not saying TCU won't give them a challenge but if you are basing this off of last year you are incorrect. Do you know how many BIG 12 Home games TCU has won? ONE against KANSAS! So that home field isn't too much of a factor. One team has beaten a good opponent on the road in West Virginia and took it to a talented Tennessee team. The other hasn't played a real game yet. BOOMER SOONER Rolls in this one. 38-14.
    U r right I didn't see them play OU but I did see them give a better team than OU hell at home in a game that came down to the last play (Baylor) didn't that same Baylor team put the boots to OU and u have to at least agree that TCUs offense has improved since and btw how would 38 -14 sooner victory be a challenge
    your on the wrong side on this one
    best of luck on ur other pics though

rainmaker82

U r right I didn't see them play OU but I did see them give a better team than OU hell at home in a game that came down to the last play (Baylor) didn't that same Baylor team put the boots to OU and u have to at least agree that TCUs offense has improved since and btw how would 38 -14 sooner victory be a challenge
    Reread my post and let me say I didn't mean to come at you in an attacking tone. I enjoy the football discussions and don't want to be "one of those guys" on this forum. The game stayed close because of two reasons in my opinion. Blake Bell playing QB and TCU's scheme. I think TCU will come ready to play I just think they will get overpowered by the line and OU will be able to wear them down and pull away as the game goes on. Boykin does everything for them, this will be the best D he's ever faced. Baylor did put the boots to OU last year, no arguing that. Oklahoma started that game out strong, but the O couldn't keep up then the D caved and it was on. I just don't see anywhere that TCU has the advantage, but Patterson will have them ready and in the right places. I do expect a tight game early and Oklahoma to just be too much. Good luck on your picks as well. Once again I didn't mean to sound like a jackass in that first post.

swag1982

Reread my post and let me say I didn't mean to come at you in an attacking tone. I enjoy the football discussions and don't want to be "one of those guys" on this forum. The game stayed close because of two reasons in my opinion. Blake Bell playing QB and TCU's scheme. I think TCU will come ready to play I just think they will get overpowered by the line and OU will be able to wear them down and pull away as the game goes on. Boykin does everything for them, this will be the best D he's ever faced. Baylor did put the boots to OU last year, no arguing that. Oklahoma started that game out strong, but the O couldn't keep up then the D caved and it was on. I just don't see anywhere that TCU has the advantage, but Patterson will have them ready and in the right places. I do expect a tight game early and Oklahoma to just be too much. Good luck on your picks as well. Once again I didn't mean to sound like a jackass in that first post.
    No offense taken bud I enjoy football talk and good banter I didn't think u came of like that guy . Btw I took OU in that Baylor game big I believe I got it at +17 it hurt.
    as for the game we will find out sat. Either way I think it will be a good one on national tv isn't it?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You can't base an angle off seeing TCU playing a team OU lost to because sports is about match ups.

Baylor throttled OU last year.
    OSU throttled Baylor.
    OU beat OSU and Alabama.

Also, Trevor Knight didn't start the Baylor and TCU games last year. Did you know that?

This should be a tight low scoring game but we know a lot more about OU than TCU right now.

Can TCU put up enough points to cover here?
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-03-14 at 04:12 PM.

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You can't bad an angle off seeing TCU playing a team OU lost to because sports is about match ups.

Baylor throttled OU last year.
    OSU throttled Baylor.
    OU beat OSU and Alabama.

Also, Trevor Knight didn't start he Baylor and TCU games last year. Did you know that?

This should be a tight low scoring game but we know a lot more about OU than TCU right now.

Can TCU put up enough points to cover here?
    Yeah your right I just have a soft spot in my heart for home dogs lol
    one thing I hate is that all the espn talking heads r loving tcu it seems and that's never a good sign

rainmaker82

Swag you were 100% correct and I was wrong. TCU was ready to play today. OU couldn't defend the deep ball and once they loaded the box and made Knight beat them he couldn't do it. Horrible play calling for OU too. Good call on the game, hope you made some cash!

swag1982

Swag you were 100% correct and I was wrong. TCU was ready to play today. OU couldn't defend the deep ball and once they loaded the box and made Knight beat them he couldn't do it. Horrible play calling for OU too. Good call on the game, hope you made some cash!
    Thanks man made a little coin TCU might be fade material next week maybe big let down spot

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

Just came back to take my whoopin like a man...

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyesooner View Post
    Just came back to take my whoopin like a man...
    All you did was post your opinion on the game...and you did so with no disrespect or boasting. That is what this forum is all about...or should be. The loud and disrespectful morons are the ones people like to rip on. Posts like the one you made in this thread are what we need more of imo.

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    All you did was post your opinion on the game...and you did so with no disrespect or boasting. That is what this forum is all about...or should be. The loud and disrespectful morons are the ones people like to rip on. Posts like the one you made in this thread are what we need more of imo.
    100% agreed sandmansandman