msharris1428
    msharris1428's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5548

3-Team ML Parlay

Relatively new to betting on college football. What does everyone think of this parlay - South Carolina ML, Notre Dame ML, Stanford ML. Pays ~ +150.

I know Stanford and Notre Dame play each other next week so it could be a potential look ahead spot for both teams, but both should take care of business still I think. Stanford because its a conference game and ND because they need to accumulate as many wins as possible with a difficult stretch of the schedule coming up. Thoughts?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I'm not a great ncaaf capper myself but I believe Washington could get the win tomorrow

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by msharris1428 View Post
    Relatively new to betting on college football. What does everyone think of this parlay - South Carolina ML, Notre Dame ML, Stanford ML. Pays ~ +150.

I know Stanford and Notre Dame play each other next week so it could be a potential look ahead spot for both teams, but both should take care of business still I think. Stanford because its a conference game and ND because they need to accumulate as many wins as possible with a difficult stretch of the schedule coming up. Thoughts?
    I like Notre Dame tomorrow. South Carolina should win but they've F-ed me many times in those "should win" spots. And I actually like Washington to keep it close with Stanford.

I actually avoid conference games if I can, btw. At least when it comes to handicapping. Not sure if anyone else does that or not, but I just find that conference games can get a little wacky. Certainly not in all cases.