abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

South Carolina easily beats Missouri

This is one of those games that could go either way is what we should assume. I just can't pass up on the ML.

Missouri opened the season with low spreads against non conference opponents to easily cover, get their high spread last week and lose at home.. To Indiana.

South Carolina's defense is terrible against the pass but at home spurrier finds ways to win. One of the best coaches of all time.

Bottom line SC ML parlayed with Notre Dame ML big. 1200 big

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

terrible bet
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grambo624

abovepar

We will see on Saturday. I could chase a spread. What's a great bet?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why did you say easily beats then say could go either way. How many people typed this.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why did you say easily beats then say could go either way. How many people typed this.
    I saw that

abovepar

I said is what we should assume...with the point spread... That's why I discussed that Vegas has been off on all of missouris spreads this year

My opinion is that South Carolina easily beats them but I'm sticking with the ML

supercam1
    supercam1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Thanks for the post, I'm taking Mizzou plus the points

abovepar

South Carolina will have a good game eventually and dominate a team. May be this week especially after the Vandy game and spurrier calling them out. Jury is still out on Texas AM. They may have the best passing offense in NCAA. Ecu is obviously good. Georgia was picked by many to contend for a national championship. The eye test to me says that south carolina at home beats missouri. This ain't a science, anything can happen. Just my opinion.