B_Millz
    B_Millz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3105

Clemson -14?

how can you not take that? at home, with there offense ready to explode ... Havent really followed North Carolina this season.. any thoughts?

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Heel D non-existent. E. Car had a record 789 yards against them last week.

Tiger coach throws a bone to Heels D coach by announcing Freshman Watson will start at Qb.

N. Car can score and you have to think that D will at least attempt to atone for last weeks embarrassment. Clemson can score, but that was a tough OT loss last week.

With that being said, I liked it at - 14. Looking at 15 1/2 right now. Good chance Tigers roll, but might be better value with other games.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

UNC +14.5 is my top play this week.

Clemson will come out flat after a devastating loss.

B_Millz

HAHAHA Clemson is one of the best teams in college football.. saying UNC +14.5 is your top play of the week?!! HA i hope you lose all your money. GO TIGERS

Clemson wins by 24+

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by B_Millz View Post
    HAHAHA Clemson is one of the best teams in college football.. saying UNC +14.5 is your top play of the week?!! HA i hope you lose all your money. GO TIGERS

Clemson wins by 24+
    i hate UNC too but they are going to cover i promise u

B_Millz

Hahahahaha

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

how can you not take that? at home, with there offense ready to explode ... Havent really followed North Carolina this season.. any thoughts?
    What makes you think their offense is ready to explode? I agree with Big Bear, I'm on the Heels +14.5. It's not my best bet of the week, but with UNC getting embarrassed against ECU and Clemson coming off a brutal loss against #1, I'm expecting a flat effort out of the Tigers this week.

B_Millz

a brutal loss? really? they played GREAT against a very good florida st team. Didnt put up a lot of points because of florida sts defense.. thats y they will explode this week against a POOR UNC defense.. Clemson is one of the most underrated teams in college football on both sides of the ball. Take UNC with the points but you WILL lose and thats a guarantee

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

a brutal loss? really? they played GREAT against a very good florida st team. Didnt put up a lot of points because of florida sts defense.. thats y they will explode this week against a POOR UNC defense.. Clemson is one of the most underrated teams in college football on both sides of the ball. Take UNC with the points but you WILL lose and thats a guarantee
    That's my point, they played on the road against the number 1 ranked team and lost a heart breaker, I think they'll have a tough time getting emotionally up for UNC after playing so well against FSU, in a game they should have won. Maybe you're right and Clem will blow them out, but this is a letdown spot for them and I think UNC stays within the number.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

As a UNC homer I must say the prospects of UNC covering seem extremely slim after giving up 70 points and 789 yards to ECU. It's not like UNC looked very good in their first two games either, trailing in the third quarter to a pathetic Liberty team and barely beating San Diego St.

That's why this line smells to high heaven, and why in the world did it start out at 10.5??

The only thing I can think is that the heels can in fact score and score quickly at times. Fedora will try to score up until the last play even if he is down by a million. It reeks to me of one of those games where Clemson coasts into the fourth with a 28 point lead and UNC gets a back door cover with 20 seconds left.

Regardless, the line is odd. This game has Clemson blowout written all over it.