indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

indeed CFB 14-15 tracker

Trying to keep myself honest with records and write-ups. Small-timer; will edit first post with record and log of picks with write-ups in posts. * = units. 1 unit = 1% BR.

Overall, ATS, Totals = +/-
    7-9, 1-6, 6-3 = +1u

Week 1 (5-4, 1-3, 4-1) = +5u
    Tulsa/Tulane u47* - L
    Rutgers @ Washington State -8** - L
    Colorado State +3 / Colorado* - W
    UNLV @ Arizona o60 **- W
    Western Michigan +8 @ Purdue* - L
    Rice @ Notre Dame o51*** - W
    LaTech @ Oklahoma o53** - W
    North Texas +26 @ Texas* - L
    Utah State @ Tennessee u51** - W

Week 2 (2-5, 0-3, 2-2) = -4u
    Pitt @ BC o49.5* - W
    Missouri @ Toledo o60** - W
    Buffalo +3.5 @ Miami* - L
    Kansas State -13* - L
    Middle Tennessee @ Minnesota –16** - L
    Ole Miss @ Vanderbilt o49** - L
    Arizona State @ New Mexico u69.5* - L

Week 3
    LaTech @ North Texas o47*
    Cincinnati -12*
    Marshall -21***
    Ark St @ Miami u56.5**
    UCLA -7.5**
    Last edited by indeed; 09-10-14 at 12:04 AM.

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

LaTech @ North Texas o47*
    The Mean Green got back to running the ball very efficiently last week, winning the battle in the trenches and re-establishing their team identity. The offensive line that didn’t show up against Texas decided to against SMU and should have enough of an advantage over a rebuilding Bulldog defensive line. LaTech comes in after a successful showing against an in-state rival (ULL), but the defense created turnovers in the second half to pull away. Skip Holtz is one of those coaches that will do whatever it takes to win; although he prefers a run-oriented game, he brought in a pass-happy coordinator because it matched the personnel left from Sonny Dykes. Parts are starting to fit together with coaching offensively, but this defense is still learning a new system and should be exploited by North Texas’ experience.

Cincinnati -12**
    The Bearcats are opening up their season in the Bengals’ stadium a few miles south of campus. Classes started a few weeks ago, so this game has been hyped and the students should pack it in. Munchie is finally no longer the QB in Cincinatti, with the highly-touted Kiel taking the reigns. I think Tuberville is going to look to make a statement; it doesn’t help that Toledo is rolling in with a backup quarterback into this environment after losing their starter last week.

Marshall -20.5***
    They keep covering these big numbers and I expect them to do so in their second home game, this time against an FBS opponent. Marshall should be able to blow out a Bobcat team that struggled with a woeful Kent State squad and only put up 3 against Kentucky last week. Cato is the real deal and looking to cement himself now in his senior year and this game is key because Marshall has struggled with turnovers against Ohio the past few years. The Herd have turned it over 13 times in the last three meetings in this series and lost last year due to a late turnover; I think Doc Holliday is going to put pressure on the talented QB to take care of the ball and dominate and he will probably respond.

Arkansas St @ Miami u56.5**
    I don’t think the Red Wolves will be able to hang physically with Miami. They put up a fight against Tennessee last week, but I do not think they’re going to do the same against Miami. The Hurricanes got their wake-up call with Louisville and are going to be a pretty steadily average team with a really good player to carry them in Duke Johnson. I’m expecting a lot of running and the clock to work in our favor.

UCLA -7.5**
    If BYU can go into Texas and work them the way they did, I think a more-talented UCLA team that hasn’t yet had the showing they’re looking for can do the same. Being spotted a touchdown, Hundley and company need a complete performance, unlike their visit to Charlottesville or their home opener last week. With a backup QB and in this transition year with Strong, I don’t think the Longhorns will be able to keep up. This line seems like it was set low enough to get the Texas fans to back the number, doesn’t it?

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

Nice write ups. Good luck this week!