CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fbs - 9/6

OREGON - 13....5 UNITS - Have much respect for Mich. ST. But this line looks suspiciously high.!!
    VANDY +19.5...3 UNITS - Ole Miss looking bad on the " O " and Vandy very physical on " D "..Dores have won 5 of 7 in series and gives Rebels fits, while rest of SEC beats them down.
    Buffalo - + 3.5....3 UNITS - Bulls looked very bad LW and lost alot to grad., while Army returns many...and the line only 3.5.??
    Toledo +3.5....2 UNITS - Line looks low and Mizzu only up 21-18 to S.DAKOTA ST. in 3rd. Last year Toledo outgained them 387-384 and Tigers loose Sam and Ealy to grad.
    TEXAS +1...1 UNIT..LINE Does look a little fishy to play BYU....But feel that big revenge factor out weight it.!
    ........................................ .............Good luck guys!!

CappinTerp

akron/penn st - under 50.....1 unit
    md/usf - over 53.5..................1 unit.................................... ................gl

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

good luck man. I got MichSt last night and bought .5 to 14. One board shows it's public #1 pick. That suck for me, and looks good for Ducks backers.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    good luck man. I got MichSt last night and bought .5 to 14. One board shows it's public #1 pick. That suck for me, and looks good for Ducks backers.
    Well good luck bud at least one of us will win this game. It is tempting to take the 14 cus Sparty is good......but for me the price on game tells be Ducks are the side...BOL