Jusscallmez
    Jusscallmez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

My God is Vandy Offense THIS bad?

Holy hell I didn't realize how bad their qb and offense is. Their D is very solid though. Sweatin' a simple ML with Vandy

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Holy SH!T!!!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

the line movement told you which was the correct side.. but what do i know... i took webster state +30 1st half... bloody webster in red zone and go they for it on 4th down.. needed a FG when they were down 17-0.. welcome to college football

Jusscallmez

Head coach is a clown you can tell from the halftime interview. What a joke panicking and switching qb's so early into a game. Good job separating your locker room!

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

I watched some coverage from one of their practices other day on SecNetwork. They resembled a good high school team or JuCo. I was drinking the Temple(cover) kool-aid but about a week before this but, unfortunately I had already written the game off. Wish I had those 16 points right now

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Quote Originally Posted by Jusscallmez View Post
    Head coach is a clown you can tell from the halftime interview. What a joke panicking and switching qb's so early into a game. Good job separating your locker room!
    Couldn't agree more. He's in deep. Good thing is, nobody expects them to be worth a damn this year.

Jusscallmez

And Vandy has a stud Freshman qb that they just let sit. okay makes sense

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Lose your head coach, starting QB and best WR, no surprise here

Jusscallmez

As soon as I heard the field goal kicker was a Freshman, I already knew he would miss it

Jusscallmez

Jesus Christ Vandy. WTF am I watching

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Whoever said talent beats coaching don't know what the hell they're talking about. Franklin made that Vandy team.

Jusscallmez

I suddenly predict Vanderbilt scoring 3 consecutive TD's! lol yeah right. This one is done

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i found this. a good read

In 2012, Temple won just four games. Last season the Owls regressed and won just two games. The Owls stock is extremely low to start the year and that’s going to allow us to step in and take back these significant points. QB P.J. Walker stepped in for Temple last year in Week 6 but by that time the Owls were in a serious hole, which allowed Walker to fly far under the radar for the remainder of the season. All Walker did was throw for over 2000 yards and 20 TD’s and in the process he kept the Owls in most games. Walker is also a dual-threat, as he rushed for 322 yards and three more TD’s. The Owls possess a solid running game as well. What really sticks out, however, is that the Owls with Walker at QB, ranked No. 21 in points per drive started inside their own 20-yard line. That’s significant when taking back these points because it limits the opposition’s possessions. The Commodores closed the season in 2013 with five straight wins to run their record to 9-4. That run boosted the Commodores into the #25 spot in the rankings. They went onto the Compass Bowl, where they thumped Houston, 41-24. Now Vandy starts the year with high expectations and that makes us instant sellers. Truth be told, the Commodores are a real wild-card this season with a new head coach in Derek Mason, filling in for James Franklin, who left for Penn State. Mason is the former defensive coordinator for Stanford and while the Commodores defense figures to benefit, their offense may not. Vanderbilt had six QB’s at camp and ultimately penciled in Patton Robinette as the man to take over from Austyn Carta-Samuels. Robinette played sparingly last season, attempting just 88 passes. He threw four TD’s but was also picked off five times and now Robinette will take over an offense that lost plenty. Jordan Matthews, the SEC's all- time leading receiver, is in Philly playing for the Eagles while Jonathan Krause (42 receptions, 714 yards, three TDs) graduated. The Commodores do not have a star RB. Only three starters return on the defensive side of the ball for the Commodores. They lost all four of its starters in the secondary and that should bode well for Temple’s accurate and methodical passing game. That’s not to say that the Commodores will regress badly, as they have recruited well, but in the first game, with a new coach, an unproven QB and a huge turnover in personnel, this is simply too many points to be spotting to an undervalued Owls’ squad in the first game of the season.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave drfunkmaster 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave drfunkmaster 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

6 turnovers and still in the 3rd quarter. Unreal. I thought they were supposed to be half good still. Right back down to the basement of the SEC they go.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

What a penetrating joke by this Vandy team

Jusscallmez

Well! I know to pound against Vandy all season long! Thanks Vandy! You guys are GARBAGE

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

This Vandy v Temple under is a sweat.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Every time I check the score I see temple at the red zone.. got me shaking cut I had the under 50... pathetic vandles

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Vandy coach should be fired after this first game. Glad i didn't have anything riding.

Total clown this guy is. He was handed a good team and within 6 months they are now back to being Vanderbilt the doormat of the SEC.

Mac4Lyfe

Nope... James Franklin knew the cupboard was bare and left town for greener pastures while the getting got good.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Vandy coach should be fired after this first game. Glad i didn't have anything riding.

Total clown this guy is. He was handed a good team and within 6 months they are now back to being Vanderbilt the doormat of the SEC.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Nope... James Franklin knew the cupboard was bare and left town for greener pastures while the getting got good.
    No, This new HC flat out sucks! no 2 ways about it. Team unprepared, Changing out QB's when it was unnecessary and this team should not miss a beat from last year.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't doubt he sucks but they returned only a handful of players and ZERO play makers on offense, especially at receiver and TE. The QBs were bad but the receivers were worst, dropped passes, turnovers and penalties.

I think the coach really screwed up changing QBs back and forth and not just sticking with 1 guy. It's hard for a QB to get in rhythm like that.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    No, This new HC flat out sucks! no 2 ways about it. Team unprepared, Changing out QB's when it was unnecessary and this team should not miss a beat from last year.