abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Ole miss

Ole miss will easily beat Boise tonight. Boise isn't a powerhouse without Peterson. Boise was dominated by the two big conference teams they played last year. Ole miss will dominate the line of scrimmage and put up points. If Boise scores 14-21 this game goes over 53 too.

Ole miss by 17-21

Safe parlay is Ole miss, South Carolina and Vandy ML. Would not be surprised to see all 3 cover. Thoughts?

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Tease all the lines

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

sc and and ole miss win easy 14+ each game

i dont like big ML plays on teams out of top 25, vandy-temple is a shit game between shit team, stick to the talented teams imo on these ML plays

if anything i would just take all three spread small, im on sc and ole miss 2nite

abovepar

Yeah -6.5 on SC and Miss. Maybe over 49 would be a nice tease. I just think ole miss gets a few quick 3 and outs with good field positions and puts up 35+ tonight.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    Yeah -6.5 on SC and Miss. Maybe over 49 would be a nice tease. I just think ole miss gets a few quick 3 and outs with good field positions and puts up 35+ tonight.
    ole miss game looks too easy thats the only thing that worries me, they are bigger all around, boise on the decline w/o petersen. they really fell off last year compared to the prior 4-5 seasons, at least by their new standards. ole miss looks to be a team on the rise , the D might be really strong unit, im on them more than south carolina.

abovepar

If Bo Wallace plays good then this is an easy win for ole miss. Several people think that miss may be the surprise SEC team this year. If that's true then this is an easy game. Boise just isn't a top school especially away from home with a new system.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I don't see South Carolina winning that easy. Too young in the secondary against one of the best receiving cores in the SEC along with a sophomore QB that is a big duel threat. Of course it hinges on if A&M has improved on D

abovepar

You are correct. TAM should score but will their defense be piss poor again this year? With that system they run it's likely to produce another good offense with poor defense. South Carolina will score so it's either a shoot out or blow out.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I don't think you'll need to tease. I think Miss blows them out.

Huge talent for Miss, where Boise lost most of theirs last year. O and D Line differential is way too big to ignore. Players getting used to Freeze's system, which is fantastic. No contest IMO.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    You are correct. TAM should score but will their defense be piss poor again this year? With that system they run it's likely to produce another good offense with poor defense. South Carolina will score so it's either a shoot out or blow out.
    Excellent points.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Nothing wrong with ML plays, but remember, if you are playing a big favorite like South Carolina (-450 to 500 ML), and Ole Miss (-475 to -500), one loss and you are really screwed. If you wager 500 to win 100 and lose one of those games, you have to win 5 others just to break even. I occasionaly play a ML, but I have rules. One rule is to never play a home team. Players get too complacent at home. When they are on the road, they have a tendency to stick to business (unless you are playing in Hawaii). I have Boston College -700 at UMass this week. BC has to win to have any hope of a bowl berth. Ther are a lot of nice places for 6-6 ACC teams to visit in December.

abovepar

For me I have to parlay 2 together to take a ML that high. I like Georgia to beat Clemson. Murray wasn't a big game QB so losing him isn't as big as it seems. Clemson lost Boyd and Watkins. Gurly, when healthy, is the best rb in the nation. I also like Arkansas in a tease + points. Beilima will run run and run some more with 3 talented backs. Arkansas won't win but I see it being closer than 21-24.

abovepar

This was an easy call. It could have been far worse. Bo Wallace played bad. The ole miss defense is pretty good.

Now South Carolina was a shock. I figured it would be a high scoring game but not like that. The middle was wide open all game.