BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Good Teams that Could End Up With Poor W/L Records

A list of some good teams with killer schedules:

Auburn: Their game at Kansas State in Sept may be a good look into the future. This team hosts LSU and South Carolina in October, and goes to Ole Miss, Georgia, and Alabama in November. 3-5 losses would not be a shock.

UCLA: Their season really starts in Arlington against Texas on 9/13. A loss for either team can ruin their season. UCLA also goes to Tempe to play Arizona State 12 days later. The home schedule features games against Oregon, Arizona, USC and Stanford, the last two being back to back.They also go to Washington. Another team that could lose 3-5 games.

Michigan State: Perhaps not quite as tough as the above mentioned teams, MSU still starts the season with a game at Oregon. They do play Nebraska, Michigan and Ohio State at home, but end the year at Penn State. 2-3 losses is certainly possible.

Texas: Who knows about this team? Their first test comes at home against BYU. Then a neutral site game against UCLA, They get Baylor at home, and Oklahoma back to back. They also travel to Kansas State and Oklahoma State. Another 3-5 loss posibility.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State will not beat Oregon, as the speed of Oregon will be to much for the Spartans of Michigan State, especially so with the game being played at Oregon.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Understand Ducks at home, speed, etc., got to consider the spread number in this one. At least to me.

Guess my question for gaming men would be how much time have the Spartans had to get ready for a fast offense with a good QB. Especially since they make a living off Defense.

Be careful before betting your rent on this one my friends.............

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The best play (other than no play) on this game is a first half wager. MSU should be able to hang for a half, before Oregon's speed just wears them out.