Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Ralphie's BOWL picks (88-62 +95.8 units)

Bama -5 will be the biggest play I have made since North Carolina mens hoops championship.

LSU +3

Oregon -3

Only bama and Oregon have been placed. LSU is still being looked into.
    Anyone like something else they feel like sharing?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

SMU +14.5 (Play the OVER once its gets bet down to its FLOOR).
    --- Its senseless to think a team that plays no D can hold off SMU's passing attack for 4Qtrs. Nevada has beaten many, but has allowed those teams to have their way on offense. Think about this, UNLV scored at will on NV, until UNLV unraveled in the 4 qtr. Idaho scored big on NV too. Also this is a welcome home trip for him, as he was once the HC of Hawaii. He will know how to prepare his team in Hawaii, and avoid distractions. I will be putting small chips in the ML also.

Ralphie1412

interesting, ill look into that

Yo houllihan.....what do u think of Butler moneyline tonight?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

How in the hell is LSU a dog to Penn St. ??

All jokes aside but that is what you call a line maker mistake.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

LSU is a joke this year, Joe Pa is going to kill LSU

Ralphie1412

LSU is a joke here......BUT

This is SEC v.s. Big 10.....Im sure ZBOIZ will mush Bama and LSU though.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

A Big 10 team cant hang with an SEC team. It would be like thinking a Big 10 team could hang with a Pac-10 team like USC last year, not gonna happen. GL Ralph, like the LSU and Oregon plays.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Probably because LSU's offense is inept as it has been all year.......
    LSU thought they were better now they are in this bowl.... (letdown)
    Penn State has everything to prove......

Pretty simple to go with Penn State here.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Big 10 will not win more than two bowl games this year and this one is not one of them. It will be a low scoring affair, but LSU just has too much team speed. Sure LSU's offense stinks, but Penn State's offense is no bargain package, being held to 10 points by Iowa and 7 by Ohio State. Then there is the SOS. LSU is at 16. Penn State is at 83.

Ohio State will get run out of the Rose Bowl. They have not played a team with this kind of speed since the USC game, and we all know what happened then, in Columbus. Ohio State, just like all Big 10 teams, is SLOW. Oregon's running tandem of James and Blount will run them into the ground. Again look who they played. Oregon's SOS is #4 in the nation. Ohio State's is 59.

I give Minnesota a good chance to beating Iowa State because Minny has the offensive advantage in this game. Oddly enough bothschools needed wins over Dakota schols just to get into this bowl. While the Big 10 is not ery good, they are better than the Big 12 North. Having said that, I would not wager on this game.

ZBOIZ

LSU offense will look good against Penn St. They're offense struggled against SEC teams. They will look like a whole new offense against a big ten team.

If this was a regular sec game then I can agree but this game will have plenty of offense for LSU.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    LSU offense will look good against Penn St. They're offense struggled against SEC teams. They will look like a whole new offense against a big ten team. If this was a regular sec game then I can agree but this game will have plenty of offense for LSU.
    Let me tell you guys something scary...

The last 4 comments I have seen from ZBoiz has me nodding my head in agreement.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Let me tell you guys something scary... The last 4 comments I have seen from ZBoiz has me nodding my head in agreement.
    hahahha that cant be good

I played LSU, Penn St. is going to have a hell of a time trying to move the ball. LSU is my smallest play but still significant.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    hahahha that cant be good

I played LSU, Penn St. is going to have a hell of a time trying to move the ball. LSU is my smallest play but still significant.
    AND LSU should be healthier on offense than their final few games. If LSU is fired up at all, they should smother Penn St and win big.

I like Alabama so much it scares me, I figured they would be 8 pt favorite after the way SEC has dominated the championship games, and Texas's poor showing vs. Nebraska. How TF will Texas protect McCoy?

ZBOIZ

I think Bama wins the title game but people do remember this is not a week to week thing. Texas can compete simply becuase they have basically a month to prepare.