BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Happy Turkey Day Everyone

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving is always a bit exciting for me because it means all the great Rivalry games start today. I am hoping that Texas, Alabama, and Florida all take care of business because I want to see a Texas-Alabama/Florida game in Pasadena in January.

With only one game today, (Texas -21 over A&M) it is a good time to sit back and reflect on how your season has gone. There are very few chances to turn things around, with this week and next week finishing the college regular season. Perhaps now is the time to try something new if your season has not been good to you. Maybe it is time to fine tune your systems. Rivalry week is always a tough two week period to pick winners. All of those crazy intangables really add up. Good Luck for the rest of the season, and enjoy the day. Don't forget those loved ones. After all, family should be the most important thing in your life.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

good post bigdaddy, taking the day off from action and kicking back and watch some NFL and see how texas does today, Happy turkey day to you as well.

Kustac
    Kustac's Avatar Become A Pro!

same to you, big

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

QH, I tried to send you a holiday greeting but PM failed. So I'll do it publically. Associates are sometimes just that. Purely business and basically stale. Sometimes though asociates, become aquaintances, becomes friends. As such I hope the holidays bring whatever it is that treasure dear,

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Thanks

And to you and yours as well.