inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

bigdaddy

Originally Posted by BigdaddyQHThe train wrecked AGAIN last night. Try acting like a normal person and someone might believe you. Now here is what concerns me about the Over in the Indy-New England game. Indy gives up an average of 21 points per game on the road. New England gives up an average of just over 20 points per game at home. That is a far cry from 52 1/2 points. At first look, I also thought that this game would easily go over. Now, I am not so sure.
    Considering you also got wrecked in the game because we all know you layed the points as well makes 0 sense.. I went 7-5 in Bowl games whats your record?

NFL I havent lost 1 game in primetime besides the RickyRoma pick.. how much $ have you won people... you're by far the biggest red-neck troll to ever set face on this planet you

Thats you "Come try me Boy" Longhorns are a lock

Retire already.. you're horrendous, you're logic is a total joke you want real analysis ill give it.

Last 3 Meetings with Colts vs Patriots

Pats 59 Colts 24 Brady vs. Luck

Pats 31 Colts 24

Pats 31 Colts 28

last 3 games OVERRRRR

High points scored by the Patriots: This year in critical games

34 pts
    Nov 24, 2013
    vs Broncos

30 pts
    Oct 13, 2013
    vs Saints

30 pts
    Sep 29, 2013
    at Falcons

These are games when it "counts"

OFFENSE

Patriots

Passing Yards 281 yds The Patriots' good passing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Passing
    VS

Below Average
    Passing Defense

Rushing Yards 143 yds The Patriots' good rushing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Rushing
    VS

Below Average
    Rushing Defense

The Patriots' excellent point scoring will dominate the Colts

Excellent
    Scoring Ability
    VS

Average
    Overall Defense

Red Zone 60% The Patriots' good red zone offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Red Zone Offense
    VS

Average
    Red Zone Defense

Touchdowns 3 TDs The Patriots' excellent touchdown scoring will dominate the Colts

The way Andrew Luck plays against top notch QB's shows hes ready for everyone to know he is the "IT" Factor, He will be able to pick up first downs very easily vs this Patriots Defense.. The guy is a top 5 qb in the NFL right now bar none.. He's playing Tom Brady in the playoffs, if you have watched the way Luck played his WHOLE Career in big games vs. top talent especailly other big QB's its always a show.

We all know Andrew Luck will be one of the best for a long time in this league.. well now he meets "THE BEST" in the playoffs, these defenses pass defenses are no where near anyway cable of stopping either QB from throwing over 300 yards..

Andrew Luck will give the patriots big problems with his feet from a serious lack of pass rush and no one left in the middle...

The pats defense is crushed with Injuries this season on the defensive side of the ball..

Bill Bellichick Scheme and game plan in the playoffs you say? Yes, of course hes one of the best, but hes also going against one of the "smartest" and talented QB's in the league that carries all the leadership qualities Brady and Manning have. With the countless injuries on the Patriots there is NO WAY Andrew Luck can be tamed to under 24 points in this game..

This will be the best game of the weekend these teams matchup in a game where it can easily be 17-17 by halftime.. It will be close, I see it going to Overtime.

We know, We know, Tom and Bellechick at home in the playoffs in Foxboro... we get it, We also take a closer look at the defensive side of the ball and the injuries and points they have allowed this season to horrendous teams. Fleener and Hilton matchup very well vs them, Amendola and Edleman also matchup well on the other side of the ball...

This simply comes down to Brady vs Luck...

Going to foxboro in the playoffs has been impossible in years past, but you ask yourself who can actually go in there with the leadership to be able to actually pull one out against them? Luck beat Manning at home this year and Manning had home feild advantage... I dont care WHAT YOU SAY, Manning would of much rather been in INDY that night playing in HIS stadium rather than a cold Denver stadium, and Luck BEAT HIM... manning had home feild advantage

If ANYONE can beat Brady in Foxboro its Luck this year

Final 36-33 COLTS

We SCREAM Toooooooooooooooot Tooooooooooooot

inTomWeTrust

inTomWeTrust

ill get you boy

inTomWeTrust