PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black QB's

Sorry it's a disgrace! I am black and I wouldn't draft one with a 20 foot pole. Unbelievable if anyone drafts Boyd or Braxton. Just not smart enough look at the last plays and you should understand.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by PassUrChipZ View Post
    Sorry it's a disgrace! I am black and I wouldn't draft one with a 20 foot pole. Unbelievable if anyone drafts Boyd or Braxton. Just not smart enough look at the last plays and you should understand.
    Who's the best ever? Good argument brewing....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Boyd has benefitted from a criminally deep receiving corps during his time at Clemson. Hell at one point he had Sammy Watkins and DeAndre Hopkins lining up opposite each other. Most NFL quarterbacks don't have it that good.

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

"I'm black, therefore I can't be racist if I come off stereotypical!!!!"

That's like the people who say "I'm not racist, but......", then follow it up by saying something extremely racist.

In my opinion, Russell Wilson is one of the smartest QBs in the NFL...and he's only in his second year. The same thing can be said for Kaepernick, very smart young player.

PassUrChipZ

All white guys nothing wrong with it but its a fact can't argue. Progression wants a black QB to be great but it's just not there. A true QB that is black that can win multiple superbowls? Non in history. GM's and owners are wishing for the first. But they keep throwing darts. Seems more like a safety valve then anything at this point.

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Jameis Winston begs to differ with your assessment. Just because you're black doesn't make it less racist. Being a good qb has nothing to do with color and everything to do with talent. You lost a bet. Pick your head up son.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Is Russell Wilson even black though? He looks like an islander or something. Same with Kaepernick.......his ethnicity is hard to pinpoint. Cam Newton, Michael Vick, RGIII, etc........those are some brothas.

PassUrChipZ

Your basing your argument on another college QB. You are just as sharp as the rest! Nothing to do with the outcome just observation.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Boyd might be Jamarcus Russell 2.0.

Kyle_Fitta

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is Russell Wilson even black though? He looks like an islander or something. Same with Kaepernick.......his ethnicity is hard to pinpoint. Cam Newton, Michael Vick, RGIII, etc........those are some brothas.
    "The nationality of Russell Wilson, Quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks, is considered to be American. Wilson's ethnicity is thought to be African-American. Though Russell Wilson has never stated his ethnicity publicly, his brother indicated in a 2011 article in the New York Times that they were both African-American."

http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-nationality-is-russell-wilson-on-the-seakhawks/22796505#ixzz2pPMov9au

Kaepernick is both black and white. His father is black and his mother is white, but he was adopted.

PassUrChipZ

Still non that have won multiple superbowls. Or even 1 for that matter! It's not a stereotype if it's fact. Reality vs perception can be blinding.

Kyle_Fitta

Still non that have won multiple superbowls. Or even 1 for that matter! It's not a stereotype if it's fact. Reality vs perception can be blinding.
    Doug Williams won a SB in 1993......

But I hate when people measure a QB's success based on Superbowls. For god sake, Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl. You're gonna tell me that McNabb, Vick (in his prime), Warren Moon, McNair, etc etc weren't way more deserving than Dilfer to win a Superbowl? People forget that football is a team sport. And no matter how good a QB is, they ain't shit if there offensive line can't block and their WRS can't catch.