RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

The refs tried soo hard to give Mizzou the game. Like it was so blatant...the entire game...i fuckin hate sports man

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

its good to be back aint it coin i had osu and the under here myself. i never say this but the books have to be getting destroyed with these big dogs cashing left and right and every over in every meaningful game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I can't believe Gundy didn't blow a gasket on that horseshit call. Seriously.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why do these pick 6 and fumble returns at the end of the game always screw me ???? Lol. Unreal.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think i beat the closer in every single game in that bowl contest and am 3-9, swear to god, these bowls have been a disaster

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

was stupid of him to run it back also...fall on it and kneel the ball.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

As if the PI on the pick 6 wasn't bad enough.......after Clint Shelf's long run to about the Tiger 23 yard line, the Mizzou defense is gassed and in disarray, so the stupid fvcking refs stop play just to confirm the clock is accurate. Wtf? That gave Missouri a chance to gather themselves and two plays later you get the game sealing fumble scoop and score.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    As if the PI on the pick 6 wasn't bad enough.......after Clint Shelf's long run to about the Tiger 23 yard line, the Mizzou defense is gassed and in disarray, so the stupid fvcking refs stop play just to confirm the clock is accurate. Wtf? That gave Missouri a chance to gather themselves and two plays later you get the game sealing fumble scoop and score.
    Exactly. Just weird shit like that all night long.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

yup...stuff like that interrupting the flow of the game is HUGE....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Exactly. OSU had momentum and then he refs stopped play for no reason on a dead ball and basically came back and said everything was fine and now the game could resume. It was a mini timeout for Mizzou.

First 1234