WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

12/31/13 Arizona vs Boston College

I'm here to help people win and hopefully one day join a sports gambling syndicate or team of legit pick sellers who really care about their clients and their money, it's a long shot but I know sometimes these guys visit these boards because most successful sports gamblers take in as much information as possible. SBRFORUM is the number one gambling forum in the world even a small time loser like myself knows this. After reading posts for years, I can tell you there are some legit gamblers and posters here. I don't participate in the non sports related drama. No thanks.

WHATALOSER OVERALL 1-0 ATS 0-0 TOTALS 1-0
    NBA- 0-0 NCAAB- 0-0 NFL- 0-0 SF -2.5 PENDING
    NCAAF- 1-0 NHL- 0-0 MLB- 0-0

Over 56.5(-110)

The country's top two rushers go at it in Boston College's Andre Williams and Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey. I predict these two will try to put on a show because the NFL is calling, loudly. If this was a regular season matchup, in no way shape or form would I play the over here because quite frankly I don't trust either starting senior QB in B.J Denker and Chase Rettig. Today is unique. I believe they look like stars today because well, their run game and this being a bowl game where conservative play calling is usually a no go. Two defenses who aren't all that great either also helps. I like Boston College's offensive line(most of their offensive lineman are projected to be drafted in the NFL, not last round either) enough to where I see them overpowering Arizona's defensive front who really can't get to opposing QB's all that well anyways(17 sacks for the whole season). RB A.Williams should get plenty of opportunities to run wild. Contrary to some reports, Williams is fine and is ready to go. I have enough faith in senior QB B.J Denker to run Arizona's uptempo spread offense, 35 points at the very least is expected.
    Last edited by WhatALoser; 12-31-13 at 03:30 PM. Reason: update record

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

due theory some games have to go over at some point, i like it too. good luck!

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Good luck with that. On it also.

dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

I am tailing you bro. When you hit it big I will be buying your services!

dgrin001

Need 9 more points, come on baby!

dgrin001

SOB, stupid ^&***&^%. QB slide short, that hurt

GoHawks033
    GoHawks033's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Boom!!

WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Post Game Thoughts: The play calling was absolutely atrocious from a Boston College stand point. There's only so many QB roll outs you can call in a quarter and a game itself. BC defense couldn't keep up. Arizona's defense is not as good as we saw today and benefited greatly off of poor Boston College coaching but I do give them some credit. I didn't mind the 2 to 3 yard pick ups by Williams but once Arizona got out to a big enough lead, it was obvious they needed to resort to different measures especially knowing Williams took a shot around the knees early in the 1st half, I believe it was early in the 1st half. Rettig probably had his issues as they kept on showing shots of him on the sideline getting treatment for something. back? Several dropped passes and wrong route running by BC wide receivers didn't help Chase Rettig as well. Arizona did their job on offense and I was very disappointed in Boston College's performance but ironically they're part of the reason why this total eventually went over.

dgrin001

You are the best! Whats next?