chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Todays Picks

Ive been having a great bowl season (though NFL is helping balance me out).. Went into the weekend up 10 units.. lost 8 on NFL picks, and gained 12 back yesterday.. I've tailed Nomar a bit on here, but felt solid about all of my picks... Im Stumped today though, so i thought i would post a couple things up here..

79% of public on UCLA covering over VT.. I love UCLA in this line but I never bet on teams when the public favor gets that high

I also love duke to cover and 78% of the public is on A&M.. So take it as you will.. that will likely be my biggest bet of the day.. Dont forget too, duke hung in with FL state for a little bit in the first half.. Duke can hang in games and with that sorry excuse for a defense on A&M side, I dont see how they blow them out.. I am gonna try and wait and see if the line can get close to 14 though

Im stumped on BC/Zona.. i think with the running game the under (with the way the under is rolling) May be the way to go.
    Not much Talk on here about Rice/Miss game.. No clue what to do on that game.. Any suggestions would help!
    BOL

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Duke line moved to +13 for me.. im hoping it goes to 13.5 and ill buy to 14