new years eve bowl predictions

BC +7
    not touching over under

Texas A&M to cover
    Under

VTech vs UCLA not touching either game or over under

Rice +7
    not touching over under

I the games I picked I feel pretty strongly about. The others I don't see enough of an edge to make an educated decision.
    Let me in on some input if you have any. BEST OF LUCK AND LETS START THE YEAR RIGHT!!!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I am a depressing 3-7 in Bowl games this season, but most I have followed premium picks, so mostly just tailing. I am baffled about AZ State's fallout last night though, and thought that Minny would have covered in their game.

As far as today, I'll be doing a Parlay with AZ (ML) and UCLA (-3)
    1.25 units to win 1.25 units
    Then I like BC to cover the spread (+7.5)
    .75 units to win .75 units

I feel good about these plays today, but we shall see.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 12-31-13 at 08:26 AM.

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

There is definitely a trend out there that the unders are smashing. I might jump on the under train starting small so I'm not kicking myself at the end of bowl season saying. "IF I BET..... The under on everygame I would have won $___. I've only taken one under so I'm already running late but here goes nothing

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I thought for sure the ASU game was going to go over, and even that ended under. The under hitting is common every bowl season, but hitting this often is unusual. One of the reasons it's hitting a lot, though, is because the O/Us are set high because of all the offense this year.

As for today, I like Va. Tech getting 7.5. See this being a closer game than expected and lower scoring, so may look at the under.

I like Texas A&M to blow out Duke tonight. Manziel wants to sell himself for the NFL, and this is kinda like Oregon-Texas where I just think ther'es a talent mismatch.

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

yeah I definitely didn't see the game going like that. One thing I did notice was that the pac-12 seems fairly small compared to some of these out of conference teams. Texas was enormous compared to Oregon but Oregon's extremely high level of talent all over the field was still enough to put them away. Look at the mismatch Arizona's small offensive line is going into today vs BC. It should be a painful game to watch for Arizona fans if BC can move the ball on the ground. BCs defense isn't to shabby either, also one thing to notice is BC has a lot of senior leadership on this team and this was a very successful year for them, they will be motivated.