Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

All or nothing in cfb

I'll be honest..out of all the sports.. this one is the most tough and trying for me.. I win, then lose... This is my LAST WAGER FOR THE YEAR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I just called it in..had to get permission from a friend in NYC, I'm using my NBA money to help with this all or nothing play... Miami Fla +5.5 for 250 units. No more chasing with this sport.. FADE ME, tail me.. it doesn't matter because after this game I am done till next year.. Sammy

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spoken like a true gambler.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

How much is 1 unit for you?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So, you''re coming back with a second half wager, and a bet on Michigan/KState?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    For him. 19 pesos.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

lets go canes

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Spoken like a true gambler.
    Not sure what that means.. I said it all. I'm done with chasing and trying to get this right.. It;s hard for me to beat this sport.. I'm used to winning like in the NBA and NFL... either way I'm done for the year with CFB.. just hope it doesn't wipe away all my life savings in the process...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    100 a unit

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    So, you''re coming back with a second half wager, and a bet on Michigan/KState?
    this is my last and final play in college and guess what.. my last and final comment to you... I already have a bet on that game under 54.5 now scram and go back to playing Chutes and Ladders with your co workers

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Save your breath rooting for our Eagles tomm night.. Ya hear me

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    lets go canes
    Thanks Tommy, can't wait to get away from this sport.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    this is my last and final play in college and guess what.. my last and final comment to you... I already have a bet on that game under 54.5 now scram and go back to playing Chutes and Ladders with your co workers
    Pressure getting to you?

See ya at halftime with another bet.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I'll be honest..out of all the sports.. this one is the most tough and trying for me.. I win, then lose... This is my LAST WAGER FOR THE YEAR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I just called it in..had to get permission from a friend in NYC, I'm using my NBA money to help with this all or nothing play... Miami Fla +5.5 for 250 units. No more chasing with this sport.. FADE ME, tail me.. it doesn't matter because after this game I am done till next year.. Sammy
    "Not sure if your last sentence was sincere or sarcastic... either way I'm all in on Cinn 2nd half". How many times are you going to be "all in"? Do you really expect people to buy your story? You had to get permission from a friend in New York City? What kind of B.S. is that. I am going to pull for Lousiville, just because I am sick and tired of reading your caca in this thread and I know that if you cover this wager, you will be back in here with more B.S. Nothing personal pal, but you have been posting for 13 days now. Do not try to sell your caca to guys who hve been here for years. We ccan see right trhough it. Now stay out of here. Go sell your caca to the hoops people. You do not have $25,,000 to wager, period. You really are a piece of work.

Philly-Pride33

2-0! CANES!! we're looking good baby!!! it would be stunningly amazing to win this gigantic bet on my last even CFB play for the year.. 250 units riding high on the shoulders of Miami + 5.5

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    "Not sure if your last sentence was sincere or sarcastic... either way I'm all in on Cinn 2nd half". How many times are you going to be "all in"? Do you really expect people to buy your story? You had to get permission from a friend in New York City? What kind of B.S. is that. I am going to pull for Lousiville, just because I am sick and tired of reading your caca in this thread and I know that if you cover this wager, you will be back in here with more B.S. Nothing personal pal, but you have been posting for 13 days now. Do not try to sell your caca to guys who hve been here for years. We ccan see right trhough it. Now stay out of here. Go sell your caca to the hoops people. You do not have $25,,000 to wager, period. You really are a piece of work.
    You don't know me from here or in the real world.. therefore your opinion sadly falls behind the old oak tree in your grand pappy's house.. I said what I'm doing.. making an all or nothing bet to either lose it all or win it back and then some.. I'm not a CFB guy.. I admitted that here.. guys know me and my classy rep is from my days on Covers and being the best capper in the NBA and NFL.. Your rooting for the enemy means as little to me as Donald Duck turning his boney back on me back in 1994... Miami to the garage and back baby!!!!!!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Save your breath rooting for our Eagles tomm night.. Ya hear me
    Right on. Go Eagles! Tone down the attention whoring a notch would ya?

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Miami is a sad excuse for a football team. See you next year

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    Miami is a sad excuse for a football team. See you next year
    Oh I know.. that's why I bet it all on this game.. If it's meant to be then cool.. sadly I might lose too much dough to really accept this night.. funny thing is.. I AM KILLING IT IN THE NBA AND NFL.. My energy and emotions got me good today.. Sammy will sleep alone this night...

SamDiamond

Oh I know.. that's why I bet it all on this game.. If it's meant to be then cool.. sadly I might lose too much dough to really accept this night.. funny thing is.. I AM KILLING IT IN THE NBA AND NFL.. My energy and emotions got me good today.. Sammy will sleep alone this night...

Philly-Pride33

This is my punishment.. I take the loss standing upright and without sorrow.. I deserve this bad loss. I chased in the past.. not the last 2 days in CFB, but overall I have. This shows me I'm not only going to concentrate on what I live and die for.. winning bets nightly in the NBA and NFL.. Miami Fla + 5.5 for 230 units. I will see you all next year in the CFB forum... Look for the king in the NBA and NFL forums.. that's where I roam and run hog wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. I do have a bet already made this morning.. UNDER 54.5 Michigan- Kansas State for 30 units, if it hits, great... less I'm down..if it loses.. I'll go win less today and know my bright sunlight just got smoked out by college football himself....

SamDiamond

This is my punishment.. I take the loss standing upright and without sorrow.. I deserve this bad loss. I chased in the past.. not the last 2 days in CFB, but overall I have. This shows me I'm not only going to concentrate on what I live and die for.. winning bets nightly in the NBA and NFL.. Miami Fla + 5.5 for 230 units. I will see you all next year in the CFB forum... Look for the king in the NBA and NFL forums.. that's where I roam and run hog wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. I do have a bet already made this morning.. UNDER 54.5 Michigan- Kansas State for 30 units, if it hits, great... less I'm down..if it loses.. I'll go win less today and know my bright sunlight just got smoked out by college football himself....
    When you're betting air, I guess it is easy to confuse your bullshit.

You began the thread betting "250 Units"-- now 20 units have mysteriously disappeared.

Guys betting real money tend to remember how much they bet.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another great call by Sammy the Psycho. KING of the fade. Fade him and Reemer make a fortune.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

That's disappointing, I was waiting for a 1000 units bet. Damn, till next year then.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Another great call by Sammy the Psycho. KING of the fade. Fade him and make a fortune.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on this one

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    That's disappointing, I was waiting for a 1000 units bet. Damn, till next year then.
    Sammy can make it whatever he wants..... Air isn't that expensive....

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

breathe the air

flush the $25,000 monopoly money down the toilet