brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter
    brian123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

Narwhal/Brian123321's Magical Bowl game Picks

Ill finish off the bowl season with you fellow gents.

I am 3-1 undocumented in the bowl games this far with wins with oregon st, USC and East Carolina with my loss coming from tulane.

Tonight, Dec. 26th we have two games.

Take Utah +0 or Utah -1 depending on what line you can get. This game should not come close to the spread. Utah St wins by 10.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Bored going ahead and capping tomorrows games. 3 games on the board. No bet in the marshall/maryland game.

Take Minnesota -4 they should win this by 18

Take Washington -3 they should win this by 9

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Pretty upset at the late touchdown in the Utah St game to get it below the 10 i predicted they would win by. Oh well still a win. On to tomorrow.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Made a mistake when capping the maryland/marshall game earlier. Talking to some buddies at the bar about the game looked back down at the spread and realized oh no i need to look at this game again. Glad i remembered. It is a play.

Take Maryland +3 (i think this line will move up to 3, if it does not take 2.5 or 2 either is fine) they should win outright by 4

and recapping what i had earlier for tomorrow

Take Minnesota -4 they should win by 18

Take Washington -3 they should win by 9

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Also for a little future bonus that i will get back to a day or two before the game . . . . . the national championship.

For anyone looking to throw some money down right now for that game it is very easy. Take Florida St -9.

Auburn is getting a ton of hype leading into this game. Almost as much hype is jordan lynch and northern illinois was getting heading into last nights game. All i heard on ESPN all day was about jordan lynch and northern illinois. I heard absolutly nothing about utah st. When i was checking into the quarterback for utah st for this game i went over to espn.com and went to the preview section of the game. They had a video preview. The ENTIRE preview talked about jordan lynch. They didnt mention Utah st once! I love this hype when i cap the otherside to win the game.

Anyways back to the national championship. Auburn is getting more hype leading up to this game than any team going into a national championship that i can remember. All the public remembers is auburn beating georgia and then beating alabama. Who cares if it was because back to back huge plays at the end of the games. The public, for the most part, doesnt remember that or even care about that.

Auburn plays a tougher schedule than FSU and its not even a little tougher, its a pretty decent amount of tougher. That being said, FSU should run away with this game. Auburn will not be able to hang with the number one offense (ppg) as well as the number one defense (ppg) of FSU.

Take Florida St -9 they should win this game by at least 21. I dont think it will be a very exciting national championship.

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

agreeing with your national championship reasoning and result

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

What's up Narwhal, haven't seen you around in awhile. Did you take a break until Football rolled around?

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    What's up Narwhal, haven't seen you around in awhile. Did you take a break until Football rolled around?
    Pretty much stopped posting. Takes alot of time especially with basketball games. I may start back up for the NFL season next year and maybe some college football for the regular season. I decided to come back for the bowl games since it is only a couple games a day.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by brian123321 View Post
    Made a mistake when capping the maryland/marshall game earlier. Talking to some buddies at the bar about the game looked back down at the spread and realized oh no i need to look at this game again. Glad i remembered. It is a play.

Take Maryland +3 (i think this line will move up to 3, if it does not take 2.5 or 2 either is fine) they should win outright by 4

and recapping what i had earlier for tomorrow

Take Minnesota -4 they should win by 18

Take Washington -3 they should win by 9
    Bumping this since it was a late night post.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Not the greatest of days.

Saturday only one play

Take Notre Dame -14

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Worst game on the boArd. ND won't be interested in the game and Rutgers sucks. GL though
    man

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Take Miami +5.5